Getting MBBS Admission could be easy with Eklavya Overseas. If you have qualified the NEET, we offer direct MBBS admission in Medical Colleges of India or Abroad. Get the details of MBBS admission procedure and personalized assistance for MBBS admission in top medical colleges. The government of India has made NEET compulsory for MBBS Admission; either you are looking for MBBS Admission in India or MBBS Admission in Abroad/MBBS in Foreign Countries. MBBS is the acronym for the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery. MBBS comprise of two specific degrees as signifies in its name, whereas awarded and treated as a singular degree. An individual having the MBBS degree is accolade with the title of “Doctor” and can use “Dr” before his/her name.
Actually getting MBBS admission is opening of the gateway of a professional career. MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery) is a 5½ years course including (4½ years of classroom and one-year internship). The classroom program is categorized into three Professionals and each professional is categorized into three semesters. The MBBS students have to face nine-semester exams and 3 professional exams. The students need to obtain minimum 50 percent to qualify the medical exams and become medical graduates.
MBBS Admission Procedure:
MBBS Entrance Exam
Are you an aspirant seeking MBBS Admission?
The required qualification for appearing in MBBS Admission entrance test is
- 10+2 (higher secondary) or equivalent
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English should be compulsory subjects.
- Obtain over 60 percent marks in Secondary and Higher Secondary examinations.
A few years earlier, AIPMT (All India Pre-Medical test) was the entrance test required for MBBS Admission, but the government has made (National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test) NEET compulsory for MBBS admission, either you are seeking MBBS Admission in India or MBBS in Abroad/MBBS in Foreign Countries from foreign medical colleges.
Some private medical colleges used to conduct their own entrance examinations.
More than 80,000 MBBS students apply for medical entrance test like AIPGEE (All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination) every year and only 6000 medical seats are available in MBBS universities and colleges in India. Similar application ratio is also estimated for other medical entrance tests like AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test) or NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test).
MBBS Admission Procedure and details for Studying MBBS in Abroad
Here, we are signifying some easy steps to guide you the MBBS admission procedure in Abroad. We shall assist you at every step.
- Fill the application form/or get it filed by us online
- Submit the scanned copies of your passport, and other necessary documents
- Collect the admission letter from the university (Within 10 working days)
- After the confirmation of admission, the immigration procedure shall be started
- Visit the Embassy of the concerned country in Delhi after receiving the invitation letter (within one month)
- Check, Evaluate and authenticate every document before applying for a visa
The Government of India has mandated the NEET for all students looking for MBBS Admission in India or MBBS Admission in Abroad. It will be the basic criteria for MBBS admission to undergraduate medical courses (i.e., MBBS) in any medical college in the India or Abroad. Since studying MBBS in India from a private medical university is costly and gives no surety of quality education. MBBS Admission in Foreign Countries for Indian MBBS aspirants is considerably less expensive. While picking the nation to seek your Overseas MBBS Admission, Eklavya Overseas makes sure that the selected nation is appropriate for you. We carefully research everything like;
- About the country
- Living standards in the country
- Career Orientation
- Geography and climate
- International rankings of the country
- Dominating Religion of the country
- Comparison with other countries and other relevant information
There are several suitable educational destinations for international students who are seeking MBBS Admission in Abroad. Even the apex Indian Medical Regulatory allows Indian MBBS students to study MBBS in Abroad in its permitted and associated medical universities and colleges. These colleges are counterparts to the international standard of MBBS education and offer the world-class educational environment, therefore getting MBBS admission in Abroad could be a better choice for Indian MBBS aspirants.
Advantages of MBBS Admission in Abroad
|No Donations||MCI and WHO approved||Indian Food Available|
|No Entrance Exam||NO IELTS or TOEFL||World Ranks Start from 1340|
|Scholarships Excellent Students||No age bar||Very Beautiful & Small Country|
|Globally Recognized Degree||Two Intakes (Sept and March)||World Class Universities|
|Good Climate||Indian Food Available||Affordable Accommodation (US $250)|
|No IELTS/TOEFL||MCI Preparation||Applications accepted after 10+2|
|Low Fees Structure||German classes||Rapidly Developing Country|
|No Language Barrier||USMLE, PLAB Prep||Separate living for men and women|
|Highly Qualified Faculty||Direct Admission||Guaranteed Visa|
|Eligible for Education Loan||Less Crime Rate||Eligible to work in European countries|
|German post-graduation options||Modern and Sophisticated Hospitals||Easy and Smooth Accommodation|
|Bologna Process||ECTS System Study,|
Duration of Course after MBBS Admission
MBBS is actually both the basic and degree stage qualification of medical sciences. The average duration of MBBS is about five and a half year (1 year for internship).
Every MBBS student shall have to undergo the period of four and a half academic years which are divided into nine semesters following the one-year compulsory internship.
The Medical Council of India Medical regulates and governs the medical education in India.
Stages of Medical Degree
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- PG diploma for specialization in various areas, i.e. Diploma in;
- Child Health (DCH)
- Gynecology and Obstetrics (DGO)
- Laryngology and Otology (DLO)
- Master of Surgery (MS)
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)
- PG Degree for Super Specialties in medical sciences
- Master of Chirurgiae (M.Ch)
- Doctor of Medicine (DM)
- Research Degree
India has less than 500 medical colleges and around 65,000 MBBS seats available across the nation and about million doctors are registered with the MCI.
MBBS Admission in India or MBBS Admission in Abroad
In terms of exquisite medical curriculum, MBBS in India, mainly in government universities comes immediately after America and Australia. But, you are the one who possesses plentiful sources to study MBBS in abroad and a dream dwelling the western lifestyle, studying MBBS in Overseas destination would be appropriate for you.
Undoubtedly, the teaching pattern for MBBS in Abroad is tons higher than MBBS in India, however, with regards to dealing with the real-lifestyles issues (i.e., managing over rushed patients, countering numerous illnesses and live exercise classes), MBBS in India ranks notable position across the globe. Read More
Challenges of MBBS Admission in India
- Highly competitive entrance exam, i.e. NEET
- To obtain MBBS admission in government medical colleges or good private colleges, you are required to achieve excellent ranking in the NEET.
- Reservation in education (Nearly 50 percent MBBS seats are reserved) for reserved category applicants.
- High donation and capitation fees in good private medical colleges
- Several quotas including, management, NRI and other are available in the top private medical colleges.
Value of MBBS Admission in Abroad
Eklavya Overseas recommends MBBS Admission in Abroad, recognized by the MCI and the WHO. The curriculum or syllabus is very important because it generates the potential for professionalism into students. MBBS Admission in Abroad follows a collective program of study MBBS, so the Indian MBBS students should be sure that the curriculum is approved or accepted universally. MBBS in Abroad is accredited by;
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Medical Council of India (MCI)
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG)
- World Federation of Medical Education (WFME)
- Ministry of Education, Abroad (Concerned Country).
- Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research (FAIMER)
Explore New Arena of Expertise and Get MBBS Admission
- To gain a universal stance and enlarge your perspectives.
- To develop global contacts.
- To create freedom for thinking abilities.
- To learn innovative thoughts.
- To balance the better prospects.
Medical Colleges in Abroad
MBBS Admission in Abroad for higher medical studies is worth for Indian MBBS aspirants. Here are the points you should care before you settle on a conclusion. The principal element that you need to do is inquire approximately the foundation of MBBS College where you are intending to enlist in. The web has made it feasible to gather all the important records which you may need to reflect on consideration on the scientific basis which you are proceeding to join.
You could find out its reputation and altruism that it appreciates with the help of a simple internet look. You’ll have the capacity to find out the location of the establishment with the assist of a simple web seek. A medicinal foundation, which has a WHO posting must be favored over others. Scholar’s opinions can likewise be useful in understanding the character of education that you can count on from a company.
Check the Facts before MBBS Admission in Abroad
When you have shortlisted the institutions that you might want to target, at that point get some answers concerning the method wherein you could get entrance in each of them. Records like if they require a base functionality and the kind of placement test this is led in they’ll help you in putting yourself up for getting selected inside the foundation.
Fee for MBBS Admission in Abroad:
Other statistics just like the charges shape and the type of scholarships which can be presented in them would also be helpful in settling on your preference. Activity openings that you are probably going to get subsequent to finish your schooling need to likewise be considered. If the restorative employer gave on grounds enrolment, at that point it might be less difficult that allows you to get set amid the route itself.
Choices for Indian students in MBBS Admission:
There are a few worldwide agencies that have specific dispositions for Indian college students and there are different medicinal foundations that can favor college students from a specific kingdom and feature a few stored seats for them. If you could discover those that favor college students from your state, at that point it might be smooth if you want to get chosen for them. It’s miles sensible to formulate your fortunes in established order at any given second as this can amplify your odds of getting selected in more than one foundation.
As you’re probably going to install three to five years within the scientific foundation that you select for yourself and you may likewise need to place an extremely good deal of cash in the educational cost charges and similarly normal charges, it’s far vital that you take out your possibility and do valid studies approximately the business enterprise earlier than deciding on a respectable desire. This will assure which you have an all-around secured future beforehand. So keep in mind these types of centers earlier than choosing a basis and after that take your reputable choice in step with your very own specific circumspection.
With the different scholarships and job openings accessible; it is unquestionably a superior choice to travel to another country for medical studies.
Career After MBBS in Abroad
Indian MBBS students who complete their medical education in Germany can carve an excellent career globally, for that they need to qualify “Foreign Medical Graduates Examination” popularly known as FMGE Exam or Screening Test of MCI. Actually, there is an ordinance passed by the government of India that any MBBS student who has completed their MBBS degree from out of India are required to qualify a certification test conducted by National Board of Examinations (NBE) to obtain permanent membership in the Medical Council of India (MCI). The NBE conducts this test twice in a year, i.e. June and December.
Medical Graduates from MBBS Universities in Abroad have in-depth knowledge regarding the behavioral, social, clinical and biomedical sciences, as well as they learn about the importance of medical education and the task of doctors in society.
Indian students are now selecting MBBS in Abroad and other popular foreign destinations like MBBS in Georgia, MBBS in China, MBBS in Kyrgyzstan and other MCI approved universities to be equipped with practical medical knowledge in various groups of medicines and their accurate applications.
There are several renowned medical institutions in India which welcome the foreign medical
After qualifying FMGE Exam, foreign MBBS graduates become eligible to do MD/MS/Diploma in India. They may study the Diploma of National Board (DNB) to becoming a specialist doctor or go for Combined Medical Services known as CMS for getting employment into government jobs like Railways and Municipal Corporations on the post of Medical Officers.
Important Documents for MBBS Admission in Overseas
Eklavya Overseas will take you through a simple procedure for MBBS Admission in Abroad and perform every step of MBBS admission carefully. You only need to submit following document to us.
Foreign medical colleges may demand additional documents for MBBS Admission.
Having good score in 10+2 examinations can give you chance to obtain a scholarship in overseas medical universities. The students and their guardian require registering MBBS seats on time and leave everything to us for duly admission processes. We arrange admission assistance accordingly and schedule your departure from India read MBBS in Abroad. You can rely on us for foreign education consultancy regarding various details of foreign universities all over the world.
We assure your MBBS admission to medical universities from abroad if you
- Qualified 10+2 or equivalent in science stream (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology)
- Have over 50 percent marks in 10+2
- Aged over 18 years
Our Assistance for Overseas MBBS Admission
We at Eklavya Overseas, being one of the most reliable overseas education consultants assist medical aspirants in getting the low-cost top universities abroad for MBBS. We provide following supports for admission in the medical colleges in foreign countries and prepare MBBS aspirants eligible to identify the best way to MBBS Admission in foreign overseas.
Our Recommended Colleges for MBBS Admission in Abroad
MBBS Admission in Georgia
- Akaki Tsereteli State University
- Ivane Javakhashvili Tbilisi State University
- European University
- Batumi Shota Rustaveli State University
- David Tvildiani Medical University
- New Vision University
- Petre Shotadze Tbilisi Medical Academy
- Tbilisi State Medical University
MBBS Admission in Russia
- Moscow State Medical University
- Novosibirsk State University
- Kazan State Medical University
- Irkutsk State Medical University
- Belgorod State Medical University
- Smolensk State Medical University
- Kazan Federal University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Syktyvkar State University
- Crimea Federal University
- Tambov State University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Perm State Medical University
- Omsk Medical Academy
- Saratov State Medical University
- Novgorod State Medical University
- Tver State Medical Academy
- Northern State Medical University
- Kursk State Medical University
- Orenburg State Medical University
- Mari State Medical University
- Peoples’ Friendship University
- Ryazan State Medical University
- Volgograd State Medical University
MBBS Admission in Ukraine
- Kiev International University
- Kiev Medical University
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Odessa National Medical University
- Donetsk National Medical University
- Sumy State University
- Ukrainian Medical Dental University
- Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
MBBS Admission in Ukraine
- University of Perpetual Help
- Our Lady Of Fatima University
- AMA School of Medicine
MBBS Admission in China
- China Medical University
- Jilin University
- Qingdao University
- Xi’an Jiaotong University
- Dalian Medical University
- Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- Anhui Medical University
- Wenzhou Medical College
- Xinjiang Medical University
- Zhejiang University
- Beihua University
- Hebei Medical University
- Jiamusi University
- Sun Yat-sen University
- Zhengzhou University
MBBS Admission in Kyrgyzstan
- Osh State Medical University
- Jalalabad State Medical University
- Kyrgyz Russian Slavic University
- Asian Medical Institute
MBBS Admission in Poland
- Medical University of Gdansk
MBBS Admission in Armenia
- University of Traditional Medicine
Feel free to contact us to know more about MBBS Admission all over the world. Eklavya Overseas can be your reliable companion and trusted ally for all admission related information on MBBS Admission in Abroad. We are the authorized envoy of MCI Approved MBBS Universities in Abroad for the students hailing from upper mentioned nations for the year 2017-18.
Eklavya Overseas is successfully carrying its crown of the #1 Overseas Education Consultant in providing the accurate guidance to the youth medical applicants in India through consulting the knowledge. We let you find the premium overseas MBBS destinations like MBBS in Russia | MBBS in China | MBBS in Kyrgyzstan | MBBS in Ukraine | MBBS in Philippines | MBBS in Georgia | MBBS in Abroad | MBBS in Europe | MBBS in Armenia and MBBS in other Foreign Countries.
Our expert education counselors assure you for the guaranteed admission in MCI approved MBBS Colleges offering English Medium MBBS course at affordable MBBS fees.
Feel free to register your overseas academic seats to Study in USA, Study in UK, Study in Canada, Study in New Zealand or Study in Australia and select the suitable foreign academic destination.