MBBS in China
China is the second largest country in the world. The nation has signified its name in science and technology. Therefore, study MBBS in China for Indian Students is easy. MBBS fees in China are affordable. Eklavya Overseas offers low cost Medical courses from China and provides direct MBBS admission in China. MBBS universities in China are famous for their low fees structure.
In fact, the cost for MBBS admission in China is affordable for Indian students. As a result, Medical Universities in China attract Indian students to study medicine in China.
We moreover help Indian students grab the best university and right opportunities. Get admission in Chinese medical Universities where you can evolve, grow as a good doctor and learn accordingly. In fact, Chinese universities offer MCI (Medical Council of India) approved medical degree.
If we compare the cost of higher education in China with the United Kingdom and the United States. As a result, we find the cost of the Medical Course in China is less. In fact, Fees in Chinese Universities will be around 3000-5000 Dollars. Furthermore, MBBS Degree in China teaches the most popular and relevant specialties with high technology.
MBBS in China at Glance
|Minimum Percentage||50% in PCB for General 40% for SC/ ST and Reserve Categories|
|NEET||Yes With Qualifying Marks|
|IELTS / TOEFL||Not Required|
|Processing Time||45-60 Days|
|Lowest Fees||3000 USD Per Year|
|Maximum Fees||5000 USD Per Year|
|Living Cost||150 USD Per Month|
|Medium||English and Chinese|
|Top Universities||China Medical University|
Dalian Medical University
|Recognition||MCI and WHO approved|
|Climate||Cold, Dry and Moderate|
Benefits of Studying MBBS in China
- China is one of the most popular countries for Medical course. Therefore, the quality of education they provide attracts Indian students.
- China is one of the safest nations in the world. Specifically, for International students.
- Indian Medical Council accepts Medicine course from China.
- In fact, Medical course fee is affordable for Indian students.
- Get direct admission in China through us.
- No entrance test to secure a seat in Medical Colleges. As a result, Indian students may get direct MBBS admission in China.
- If an Indian Student has scored 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in 12 Grade. The student will be eligible to take admission in China to study Top Mecdial colleges in China.
- The Medical Council of India (MCI) approves MBBS in China.
- Cost of Medical course in China is less if compared with other countries.
- Actually, Medical universities in China are listed in the World directory of Medical Universities.
- No donation to be paid for the admission. Similarly, no capitation fee is demanded.
- First of all, the medium of instruction is English
- Mecdical colleges in China provide the high quality of education indeed.
Further Benefits of Studying MBBS in China
- There are many Indian students studying MBBS in China because of quality education.
- Around 5000 students from India are currently studying Medicine in China.
- The duration of the course is 5 years, which includes one year of internship.
- No IELTS or TOEFL required consequently for Medicine studies in China.
- Organizations from all around the world specifically recognised Medical program in China.
- Around 2000 Indian students move to China to study Medicine every year.
- Medical colleges in China also provide coaching for MCI screening test.
- Actually, It is easy to get admission in China to study Medicine.
- Indian food is easily available, but you may enjoy Chinese food.
- Accommodation facilities are provided by the university too.
It is a big opportunity for those who want to tie their dream profession with a fast-growing country of Asia. No doubt that China is investing a huge amount of money in the education system. The results of this investment are noticeable likewise. Medical Universities in China produces several doctors every year.
MBBS fees in China
Study medicine in China is a great opportunity for students who want to study Medicine at low cost. So, China is the place to go. Medical course fees in China with Eklavya Overseas at low cost indeed.
In past 10-15 years, the education system in China has changed. The best Medical universities have made to the list of top 100 universities in the world.
|Name of the University||Fees in INR.|
|China Medical University||24,10,000 INR.|
|Jilin Medical University||17,75,001 INR.|
|Qingdao University||19,60,000 INR.|
|Xi’an Jiaotong University||24,25,000 INR.|
|Dalian Medical University||24,25,000 INR.|
|Zhejiang University||22,65,000 INR.|
|Zhengzhou University||20,25,000 INR.|
|Beihau University||16,75,000 INR.|
|Wenzhou Medical University||17,25,000 INR.|
|Hebei University||18,15,000 INR.|
|Sun Vat-Sen University||30,10,000 INR.|
|Jiamusi University||14,90,000 INR.|
|Anhui Medical University||17,25,000 INR.|
|Huazhong University of Science & technology||26,90,000 INR.|
|Xinjiang Medical University||17,65,000 INR.|
*1 RMB = 10.64 Indian Rupee
Top 10 MBBS Universities in China
There are more than 150 Medical colleges in the country. In the same way, 45 medical colleges admit foreign students.
We suggest students to research carefully about the university. Apply for the admission, when you receive full data. Research that university provides proper teaching methods and facilities in English or not?
Specifically, China Medical University and Zhejiang Medical University are the top medical colleges in China. These offer high-quality medical education for foreign students.
These Medical Universities provide courses in English. Therefore, this is the reason which attracts international students to Chinese universities.
There are few seats reserved for the international students. The seats get occupied in the beginning of the academic year
These Medical Universities are accepted by the Medical Council of India (MCI), IMED, and WHO. The medium of instruction is English.
Why Choose MBBS in China?
1. Cost Friendly:
Current students have reviewed that China MBBS has a low fee structure. It is easy to get admission in Medical colleges in China.
2. MCI Recognition
The Medical Council of India approves the medical colleges in China. This makes a few things easier for the future. Eklavya overseas helps students to get admission in medical colleges in China. They may prepare for MCI screening test to get the license in India after Medicine course in China.
3. Study MBBS in China at ease
Actually, the Chinese government regulates the medical colleges in China. The MCI approves the medical programs in China too. The medium of instruction is English. Applicants don’t have to show up in any kind of entrance exam to get admission. No need to appear in tough entrance exams to secure seat top Medical universities in China. Our consultants help you through the admission process. We help you in securing a seat and help you live your dream of becoming a doctor.
4. Top Ranked Medical Colleges
In fact, the Medical Council of India approves the medical programs in China. The World Health Organization has given grades to the medical colleges. WHO declared A+ / A / B+ / B / C+ / C grades to the Chinese medical universities. Eklavya Overseas enjoys its association with top grade medical colleges in China. We make sure that our Indian students don’t face any problem while studying Medicine Courses in China.
5. Eligibility for Admissions:
The Eligibility Criteria is very friendly. Students get easy admission. Since there is no need to appear in any entrance exam. Students need only 50% marks in PCB in Grade 12. There is no upper age limit for a student to apply for the admission in MBBS in China.
6. Ease of Accommodation:
The medical universities in China provide low-cost accommodation. International students can get accommodation facilities in the university campus for. There are separate dormitories for international students. 2-3 students may share each room, depending on the size of the room. Also, they are also provided with a mess. So, food is the not the problem at all. Indian food is also available at the university mess, especially for Indian students.
7. Hassle free Visa Process:
We assure you to obtain a student visa and you don’t need to struggle for that.
8. International Exposure:
Students studying Medicine in China get opportunities to work all around. They can even practice in India after attaining the license. All they need to do is clear screening test conducted by MCI to attain a practicing license. Also, students can practice outside India after completing their Medical course in China. After confirmation of admission from the university, we guarantee the Visa. Hence, you have the authentic documents.
9. Guaranteed Admissions:
Get direct admission in Medical without any entrance exam. We guarantee you to secure a seat for you in Medical colleges in China.
Admission Process for MBBS in China
Step 1: After researching about the universities and satisfying oneself. Verify the disadvantages and advantages of the universities offering MBBS in China. Then only can apply for the admission.
Documents required to apply online are:
- 10th Mark sheet (Scanned copy).
- 12th Mark sheet (Scanned copy).
- School leaving certificate (Scanned copy).
- Copy of the passport.
Step 2: In the first place, The University accepts the application of the student. Then after, the university issues the letter of confirmation of admission.
Step 3: When the student receives the confirmation/offer letter. The next step includes the payment of fees.
Step4: After the payment of the MBBS fee, apply for the student visa accordingly.
Step5: Finally, Get the Visa!
Step6: Furthermore, book your tickets to China and fly!
Note: In addition to these documents, each college may have its individual requirements.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR A VISA TO CHINA:
- Passport with minimum 18 months validity.
- 10th Certificate + Mark sheet
- 12th Certificate + Mark sheet
- Birth Certificate in English or translated into English and notarized.
- Photo – 10 (4.5 x 3.5 cm, 70% Face)
- Official Invitation letter from the respective Medical University
- HIV Test Reports
- Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents by the respective Embassy.
- Visa fees
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment (required for some Universities).
China is located in the Eastern part of Asia; it is the second largest country in the World. Actually, The nation has the highest population in the world, the population of China is more than 1.381 billion. In fact, It comprises desert, mountain, rivers, ranges, lakes and around 14,000 km of coastline.
The border of the country is shared with three countries, i.e. Bhutan, Burma, and Nepal accordingly. The Capital of China is Beijing. Shanghai is the one of the largest city in China and for this reason, it is also the center for global finance.
Firstly, China is the fast-growing country of the world in the context of Purchasing Power Parity and GDP. Secondly, it is one of the largest exporter and importer of goods around the world. Thirdly, China is also known for nuclear weapons and it has the largest standing army in the world. And finally, the country has 2nd largest defense budget.
The religion followed in China
Chinese atheist officially Religion in China. Although China is officially atheist, many Chinese people are religious. The main religions in China are Buddhism, Chinese folklore, Taoism, and Confucianism.
Climate in China
The climate of the country depends upon the different regions. In addition, the weather of China is dry in monsoons. The winters are usually extremely cold and it is dry in summers. Summers are also moist and warm.