MBBS IN UKRAINE
Ukraine is becoming one of the most considerable countries for medical education. It is popular among international students who have interest in studying MBBS abroad. MBBS in Ukraine is one of the best countries to study medicine. MBBS in Ukraine offers low-cost MBBS for Indian students.
There are many world class medical universities in Ukraine. The government of Ukraine regulates these medical universities. The Ukrainian Medical universities offer different degrees in medicine. Specifically, MBBS, MD and other medical degrees too.
Ukraine offers medical programs at a reasonable cost, which is easily affordable by students. The students who complete their Medical degree in Ukraine are indeed eligible to practice in any corner of the world.
In Ukraine, the duration of the Medical course is 5.8 years. Furthermore, The medical aspirants need not clear any kind of entrance exam to secure a seat in MBBS College in Ukraine.
The Medical universities in Ukraine made it possible for international students. Medicine Studies in Ukraine is worthy for the students living the dream of becoming a doctor.
MBBS in Ukraine at Glance
|Minimum Percentage||50% in PCB for General|
40% for SC/ ST and Reserve Categories
|NEET||Yes With Qualifying Marks|
|IELTS / TOEFL||Not Required|
|Processing Time||45-60 Days|
|Lowest Fees||4500 USD Per Year|
|Maximum Fees||7500 USD Per Year|
|Living Cost||150 USD Per Month|
|Medium||English, Ukrainian and Russian|
|Top Universities||Bogomolets National Medical University|
Ivano Frankivsk National Medical University
|Recognition||MCI and WHO approved|
|Climate||Cold and Moderate|
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS IN UKRAINE
- Ukraine is one of the most popular countries in Europe for Medical course. Therefore, MBBS Ukraine attracts Indian students from the quality of education at a lower cost.
- Unquestionably, Ukraine is one of the safest countries in the world.
- India recognises and accepts Medical course in Ukraine indeed.
- Medical course fee in Ukraine is easily affordable by Indian students.
- Finally, Get direct admission in MBBS in Ukraine through us.
- Actually, No need to appear in any kind of entrance test to get admission in medical colleges in Ukraine.
- If a Student has obtained 50% marks in Chemistry, Biology, and Physics in high secondary. Then after the student is eligible to apply for MBBS admission in Ukraine. Although, study medicine in top Medical colleges in Ukraine approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- In fact, Cost of Medicine course in Ukraine is less if compared with other European countries.
- Ukrainian Medical universities manage the list of best Medical Universities of World Directory. Medical Council of India also approves them.
- Although, Ukraine asks no heavy donations to get admission in Medical program in Ukraine.
- The Medium of the Medical course is English. Therefore, the language will not a barrier to live your dream.
MORE BENEFITS OF STUDYING MBBS IN UKRAINE
- Medical colleges in Ukraine provide high-quality of medical education.
- There are more than thousands of Indian students studying Medicine in Ukraine
- More than 5000 students from India are studying in Ukraine.
- Duration of the Medicine course in Ukraine is 5 years, which excludes one year of internship.
- In fact, no language test is required like IELTS or TOEFL.
- All around the world recognises the Medical program in Ukraine.
- Every year, more than 1000 Indian students select medical colleges of Ukraine.
- Medical colleges in Ukraine provide coaching classes, especially for MCI licensing test.
- Specifically, It is easy to get admission in Ukraine to study medicine.
- Indian food is easily available during MBBS in Ukraine.
- Accommodation facilities are provided by the Medical colleges in Ukraine.
MBBS fees for Indian Students in Medical Colleges in Ukraine
|Name of the University||Course Fee Per Year.|
|Bukovinian State Medical University||3,37,600 INR.|
|DanyloHalytskiLviv State Medical University||4, 32,032 INR.|
|Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy||2.36.268 INR.|
|Donetsk State Medical University||3,98,300 INR.|
|lvano-Frankivsk National Medical University||4,38,800 INR.|
|Kharkiv National Medical University||3,24,000 INR.|
|Kyiv Medical University||2,36,300 INR.|
|National Pirogov Memorial Medical University||4,32,000 INR.|
|Bogomolets National Medical University||2,90,300 INR.|
|Odessa National Medical University||3,03,800 INR.|
|Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University||2,49,800 INR.|
|Ternopil State Medical University||3,71,300 INR|
|V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University||4,99,600 INR.|
|Vinnitsa State Pirogov Memorial Medical University||2,97,000 INR.|
|Zaporozhye State Medical University||2,43,000 INR.|
Process of MBBS admission in Ukraine
Step 1: After researching about the universities and satisfying one. Find all disadvantages and advantages of MBBS in Ukraine. Moreover, one can apply for the admission offered by Medical Universities in Ukraine.
Documents required to apply online are:
- 10th Mark sheet (Scanned copy).
- 12th Mark sheet (Scanned copy).
- School leaving certificate (Scanned copy).
- Copy of the passport.
Step 2: Firstly, the Ukrainian Medical universities accept the application of the student. And then, the university issues the letter of confirmation of admission.
Step 3: Secondly, the student receives the confirmation/offer letter. The next step includes the payment of fees.
Step4: Thirdly, the payment of the MBBS fee, apply for the student visa.
Step5: Finally, Get the Visa!
Step6: Further, book your tickets to Ukraine and fly!
Note: In addition to these documents, each college may have its individual requirements.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR A VISA TO UKRAINE
- Passport with minimum 18 months validity.
- 10th Certificate + Mark sheet
- 12th Certificate + Mark sheet
- Birth Certificate in English or translated into English and notarized.
- Photo – 10 (4.5 x 3.5 cm, 70% Face)
- Official Invitation letter from the respective Medical University
- HIV Test Reports
- Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Ukraine Embassy.
- Visa fees
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment (required for some Universities).
Eligibility Criteria for Indian students to take admission in Medical colleges in Ukraine:
To secure a seat in Medical University in Ukraine, the student must be 18 years old. He/she should have completed 10+2 from a recognized school. He/she should have more than 50% marks in Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
Is NEET compulsory to get MBBS Admission in Ukraine?
Yes, of course, as per the new regulations, an aspirant needs to clear NEET. NEET refers to National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. It is important for the Screening test conducted by Medical Council of India (MCI). A student is allowed to appear at the MCI screening test only after completing their Medicine course. For that, the students should get a valid Medical degree from MCI approved colleges.
The Screening test is even so important for an Medical student. Since this test allows a student to practice in India after completing Medical course accordingly.
*It is not compulsory to appear in NEET. If a student is not planning to practice in India, after completing MBBS in Ukraine.
The qualifying marks last year for NEET were 131 for general category. Moreover, the qualifying marks last year for NEET were 107 for reserved category students. As a result, this year it will be somewhere around the same figure.
Ukraine is a part of the Eastern Europe. In fact, the country is located near north-west part of Black Sea. The outskirts of the country are offered to Russia towards the east. It shares its boundary with Belarus, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Romania, and Moldova. Ukraine is one of the biggest nations in Europe.
There are top government Medical universities in Ukraine who offer different medical degrees. Specifically, MBBS in Ukraine, MD, and other medical degrees. The whole world accepts the MBBS degrees of medical colleges in Ukraine. The medical colleges in Ukraine are approved by the WHO, UNESCO, and MCI. As a result, Indian students can practice across the world after completing Medical Degree from Ukraine.
Climate of Ukraine
The atmosphere is frosty if compared with India. It is extremely cold in the month of January. In the daytime, the temperature falls to 0 degrees. But sometimes the temperature goes below 0 degree Celsius. There are around 290 shiny and vividly bright days in a year. However, in summer, the temperature reaches 30 degrees Celsius or above.
Time difference between Ukraine and India
In fact, The centre of India is 2:30 hours ahead of the centre of Ukraine.