MBBS in Ukraine
Ukraine is becoming one of the most considerable countries for MBBS education. It is popular among international students who have interest in studying MBBS abroad. MBB in Ukraine is one of the best countries to study medicine.
There are many world class medical universities in Ukraine. The government of Ukraine These regulates these medical universities. The Ukrainian MBBS universities offer different degrees in medicine. Specifically, MBBS, MD and other medical degrees too.
MBBS in Ukraine offers medical programs at a reasonable cost, which is easily affordable by students. The students who complete their MBBS in Ukraine are indeed eligible to practice in any corner of the world.
In Ukraine, the duration of the MBBS course is 5.8 years. Furthermore, The medical aspirants need not clear any kind of entrance exam to secure a seat in MBBS College in Ukraine.
The MBBS universities in Ukraine made it possible for international students. MBBS in Ukraine is worthy for the students living the dream of becoming a doctor. For instance, the MBBS fields offered by the MBBS colleges in Ukraine are:
- General medicine
MBBS in Ukraine at Glance
|Eligibility||50% in PCB for General 40% for SC/ ST and Reserved Categories.|
|NEET for admission||Yes, With Qualifying Marks.
*NEET is only required if a student want to come back to India after completion of MBBS in Ukraine.
|Language tests (IELTS / TOEFL)||No.|
|Processing Time for Application||45-60 Days.|
|Minimum expected fees||4500 USD Per Year.|
|Maximum expected fees||7500 USD Per Year.|
|Living Cost in Ukraine for a Student||150 USD Per Month.|
|Duration of the course||5 years plus 1 year of internship.|
|Medium of instruction||English and Russian.|
|Top MBBS colleges in Ukraine||V. N. Karazin Kharkiv, National University, Odessa National Medical University.|
|Universities approved by||MCI and WHO recognised.|
Top 10 Medical Colleges for MBBS in Ukraine
- Bogomolets National Medical University
- IvanoFrankivsk National Medical University
- Kharkiv National Medical University
- Kyiv International University
- Kyiv Medical University
- Odessa National Medical University
- N. Karazin Kharkiv National University
- Temopil National Medical University
- Sumy State University
- Ukrainian Medical Dental University
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS IN UKRAINE
- Ukraine is one of the most popular countries in Europe for MBBS course. Therefore, MBBS in Ukraine attracts Indian students from the quality of education at a lower cost.
- Unquestionably, Ukraine is one of the safest countries in the world.
- India recognises and accepts MBBS course in Ukraine indeed.
- MBBS course fee in Ukraine is easily affordable by Indian students.
- Finally, Get direct admission in MBBS in Ukraine through us.
- Actually, No need to appear in any kind of entrance test to get admission in medical colleges in Ukraine.
- If a Student has obtained 50% marks in Chemistry, Biology and Physics in high secondary. Then after the student is eligible to apply for the MBBS admission in Ukraine. Although, study medicine in top MBBS colleges in Ukraine approved by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- In fact, Cost of MBBS course in Ukraine is less if compared with other European countries.
- Ukrainian MBBS universities manage the list of best Medical Universities of World Directory. Medical Council of India also approves them.
- Although, MBBS in Ukraine asks no heavy donations to get admission in MBBS program in Ukraine.
- The Medium of the MBBS course is English. Therefore, the language will not a barrier to live your dream.
MORE BENEFITS OF STUDYING MBBS IN UKRAINE
- MBBS colleges in Ukraine provide high-quality of medical education.
- There are more than thousands of Indian students studying MBBS in Ukraine
- More than 5000 students from India are studying MBBS in Ukraine.
- Duration of the MBBS course in Ukraine is 5 years, which excludes one year of internship.
- In fact, no language test is required like IELTS or TOEFL.
- All around the world recognises the MBBS program in Ukraine.
- Every year, more than 1000 Indian students select MBBS in medical colleges of Ukraine.
- Medical colleges in Ukraine provide coaching classes, especially for MCI licensing test.
- Specifically, It is easy to get admission for MBBS in Ukraine to study medicine.
- Indian food is easily available during MBBS in Ukraine.
- Accommodation facilities are provided by the MBBS colleges in Ukraine.
The Advantages of living in Ukraine
- Ukraine offers the lowest living cost if compared with other European countries.
- It is easy to get a part time job with the salary of minimum 10 USD/hour. (But we suggest students not to work while studying)
- Furthermore, No issues faced with accommodation and other basic facilities.
- Obtaining Visa is not hard at all and the process is not timid at all. However, we will help you through the whole Visa process.
- Students get a chance to explore other European countries while staying in Ukraine. Because European countries allow immigrants to travel all around. You may travel to Russia, Uzbekistan, Sweden, Germany, Ireland etc.
- Local people in Ukraine speak Ukrainian and English as well. So, language is not a barrier.
- Medical education in Ukraine is very cheap, affordable and approved worldwide.
- Of course, a beautiful environment with luxurious lifestyle.
MBBS fees for Indian Students in Medical Colleges in Ukraine
|Name of the University||MBBS Fee Per Year.|
|Bukovinian State Medical University||3,37,600 INR.|
|DanyloHalytskiLviv State Medical University||4, 32,032 INR.|
|Dnipropetrovsk State Medical Academy||2.36.268 INR.|
|Donetsk State Medical University||3,98,300 INR.|
|lvano-Frankivsk National Medical University||4,38,800 INR.|
|Kharkiv National Medical University||3,24,000 INR.|
|Kyiv Medical University||2,36,300 INR.|
|National Pirogov Memorial Medical University||4,32,000 INR.|
|Bogomolets National Medical University||2,90,300 INR.|
|Odessa National Medical University||3,03,800 INR.|
|Petro Mohyla Black Sea National University||2,49,800 INR.|
|Ternopil State Medical University||3,71,300 INR|
|V.N. Karazin Kharkiv National University||4,99,600 INR.|
|Vinnitsa State Pirogov Memorial Medical University||2,97,000 INR.|
|Zaporozhye State Medical University||2,43,000 INR.|
Process of MBBS admission in Ukraine
Step 1: After researching about the universities and satisfying one. Find all disadvantages and advantages of MBBS in Ukraine. Moreover, one can apply for the admission offered by MBBS Universities in Ukraine.
Documents required to apply online are:
- 10th Mark sheet (Scanned copy).
- 12th Mark sheet (Scanned copy).
- School leaving certificate (Scanned copy).
- Copy of the passport.
Step 2: Firstly, the Ukrainian universities accept the application of the student. And then, the university issues the letter of confirmation of admission.
Step 3: Secondly, the student receives the confirmation/offer letter. The next step includes the payment of fees.
Step4: Thirdly, the payment of the MBBS fee, apply for the student visa.
Step5: Finally, Get the Visa!
Step6: Further, book your tickets to Ukraine and fly!
Note: In addition to these documents, each college may have its individual requirements.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR A VISA TO UKRAINE
- Passport with minimum 18 months validity.
- 10th Certificate + Mark sheet
- 12th Certificate + Mark sheet
- Birth Certificate in English or translated into English and notarized.
- Photo – 10 (4.5 x 3.5 cm, 70% Face)
- Official Invitation letter from the respective Medical University
- HIV Test Reports
- Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalization of all documents from the Ukraine Embassy.
- Visa fees
- Bank receipt of University 1st year Tuition fee payment (required for some Universities).
Life of a Student during MBBS in Ukraine
Most of the international students choose Ukraine as their destination to study MBBS. As a result, around 30,000 foreign students chose Ukraine to broaden study and life experience.
For instance, Around 8% of students enrolled in undergraduate programs are foreign students. The number of international students in Ukraine is growing fast.
In the mid-90’s, the number of international students enrolled in MBBS programs was around 5,000. And now, the country has come a long way now accordingly.
We are happy to help students who want to continue their education in Ukraine indeed. We provide the tools which students specifically need to assemble in researches of good colleges. In making a decision if Ukraine is the right place to study MBBS or not. We have already collected the valuable and necessary information. Find social, economic, cultural and educational aspects of studying MBBS in Ukraine. Currently, there are more than 6000 Indian students studying MBBS in Ukraine. Even so, the life of a student is the most important part of his/her college experience. Actually, this is the phase of learning and living.
Finally, all this includes how a student lives in Ukraine. And similarly what kind of connections a student makes. We describe how easily a student adapts new culture. Ukraine has different culture if compared with other countries. The country has an ambiance in its own way.
Living cost for student during MBBS in Ukraine
Money is an important factor and it matters!
If a student wants to live life comfortably while studying MBBS in Ukraine. The student needs to have a good amount of money with them apart from the tuition fees of the course. A student would need around 1300 USD per year to live life luxuriously. The cost of living in Ukraine is cheaper if compared with other European countries. Living cost obviously depend on the lifestyle of a student since vary from person to person.
The cost of stationary items is cheaper comparatively. Let’s say, a bundle of papers will cost 2 USD. Even pencils, pens and other stationary items are cheap too. Books The academic books are provided by the university. The books are even available in the university library. So, the tuition fees includes the cost of the books.
A pair of Jeans will cost 10-20$US, Shirts will cost 5-15$ USD and T-Shirts will cost 5-12USD.
The Cost of grocery items is cheaper in Ukraine. It is costly in other European countries. For an instance, a student can buy more around 3 kg of potatoes, 3 liter of milk, 3 kg of onion. Dairy products are cheaper relatively. Travel cost in the city
MBBS in Ukraine offers fare concession especially for students. The medical universities in Ukraine offer travel pass to the student to enjoy special fare rates on government transport. Students can travel by Trains, Electric buses and Subway on that pass. The travel pass costs 5 USD per month.
Travel cost to travel around the country
The travel pass allows 40% discount to the students on the normal rate of tickets on buses, trains etc.
Travel cost outside the country during MBBS in Ukraine
A student gets an international card after MBBS admission in Ukraine. The students holding an International card will be offered discounts on Air fare. The discount of 30% is given to the international students.
Various Discounts for students of MBBS in Ukraine:
The students receive various discounts apart from travel insurance. The other discounts include transportation, museums, national landmarks cinemas, and others. You can find budget hotels and castles cultural exhibits with the Student card. Eligibility criteria: Students of age 12-26.
Accommodation facilities provided by the university during MBBS in Ukraine
- Foreign students are allotted rooms in the university hostel. Hostels are safer for international students and available at a walk able distance.
- Single and double beds are provided in the rooms of the university hostels.
- Rooms are provided with some basic amenities. You will find electrical machines, bed sheets, covers, furniture, cushions and others. All these items are free of cost.
- Laundry services are provided once in a week by the university which is also free of cost.
- The university hostel rooms have attached bathrooms and toilets.
- Hostel buildings have centralised AC.
- Students can access to the internet in the hostel campus as well.
- We suggest students to choose a university hostel to stay. Hostels are safer and it reduces the traveling time too. If students have no interest in staying at a university hostel. They have an option to rent an apartment and share it with other students. In fact, renting an apartment is expensive. Sharing apartment during MBBS in Ukraine is affordable.
- Renting a flat or an apartment during MBBS in Ukraine is around 100 USD-200 USD.
Eligibility Criteria for Indian students to take admission in MBBS colleges in Ukraine:
To secure a seat in MBBS University in Ukraine, the student must be 18 years old. He/she should have completed 10+2 from a recognized school. He/she should have more than 50% marks in Chemistry, Physics and Biology.
Ukraine student visa rule for Indian Students
Student visa for Ukraine is issued by the Ukraine embassy in New Delhi for Indian citizens. Nepali, Bangladeshi, Maldives and Sri Lankan students can get Ukrainian visa from India.
- Actually, the student may apply for VISA from mid of July to mid of October.
- It is necessary for the applicant to visit the embassy for personal interview in New Delhi.
- In fact, the Visa processing time is 60 days from the date students apply. However, students should arrange 3-5 days stay in Delhi for VISA interview. Furthermore, in 3-5 days in Delhi, you will complete the visa formalities.
Is Ukraine safe for Indian Students?
- Let’s face the fact that no country in the world is solitary and is prejudice-free in any way. Which says, nobody is sure if anything bad can happen or not?
- In fact, There are many Indian students who are currently living in Ukraine. The students who have completed their MBBS course in Ukraine. According to them, Ukraine is one of the safest countries. Although, we even have Indian Representatives living in Ukraine, so locals take help from them.
Is NEET compulsory to get admission for MBBS in Ukraine?
Yes, of course, as per the new regulations, an aspirant needs to clear NEET. NEET refers to National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. It is important for the Screening test conducted by Medical Council of India (MCI). A student is allowed to appear at the MCI screening test only after completing their MBBS course. For that, the students should get a valid MBBS degree from MCI approved colleges.
The Screening test is even so important for an MBBS student. Since this test allows a student to practice in India after completing MBBS course accordingly.
*It is not compulsory to appear in NEET. If a student is not planning to practice in India, after completing MBBS in Ukraine.
The qualifying marks last year for NEET were 131 for general category. Moreover, the qualifying marks last year for NEET were 107 for reserved category students. As a result, this year it will be somewhere around the same figure.
MCI AND FMGE AFTER MBBS IN UKRIANE
Passing the screening test conducted by MCI is not an easy task for Indian Students. The MCI conducts the licensing test for the Indian students who have foreign MBBS degree. Indian students who want to practice in India after obtaining an overseas degree. The foreign graduate needs to clear MCI screening test. Medical college in Ukraine are MCI approved then one need to clear the test to pursue their career as a doctor.
The students interested to study MBBS in Ukraine are suggested to research more. Before choosing coaching classes for the licensing test, get everything clear. MBBS in Ukraine is approved by the Medical Council of India.
The Foreign Medical Graduate Examination which is abbreviated as FMGE. In fact, it is a test organized by the NBE to evaluate foreign MBBS students. All the students who study MBBS in Abroad are required to show up in this exam. Because, it allows students to practice in India after completing their MBBS in Ukraine. By passing this evaluation test, students can register themselves with the MCI. State or Central Medical Council of India.
The Foreign Medical Graduate Exam is conducted twice a year i.e. December and June every year.
Ukraine is a part of the Eastern Europe. In fact, the country is located near north-west part of Black Sea. The outskirts of the country are offered to Russia towards the east. It shares its boundary with Belarus, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Romania, and Moldova. Ukraine is one of the biggest nations in Europe.
There are top government MBBS universities in Ukraine who offer different medical degrees. Specifically, MBBS in Ukraine, MD, and other medical degrees. The whole world accepts the MBBS degrees of medical colleges in Ukraine. The medical colleges in Ukraine are approved by the WHO, UNESCO, and MCI. As a result, Indian students can practice across the world after completing MBBS in Ukraine.
Climate of Ukraine
The atmosphere is frosty if compared with India. It is extremely cold in the month of January. In the daytime, the temperature falls to 0 degrees. But sometimes the temperature goes below 0 degree Celsius. There are around 290 shiny and vividly bright days in a year. However, in summer, the temperature reaches 30 degrees Celsius or above.
Religion followed by people in Ukraine
The main religion followed by people in Ukraine is Orthodox Christianity. Specifically, the statistics conclude that the 65 percent people follow Orthodox Christianity. 7% of the population follows the simple Christianity. Another 7% of the population follows Greek Catholicism. 2% of the Ukraine population follows Protestantism. The remaining 1% of the population follows Roman Catholicism and Islam.
Shockingly, the 16% of the populations don’t follow any religion. There are many people who follow Hinduism and Judaism as well.
To illustrate, this implies that Ukraine is a mixture of most of the religions in the world.
Time difference between Ukraine and India
In fact, The centre of India is 2:30 hours ahead of the centre of Ukraine.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q 1. What are the eligibility criteria for MBBS admission in Ukraine?
Ans.: A student should not be aged less than 17 years. He/she must have cleared grade 12. He/she should obtain more than 50% marks. Compulsory subjects are Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English.
Q 2. Is a student allowed to practice in India after completing MBBS in Ukraine?
Ans.: A foreign graduate is allowed to practice in India after clearing MCI test. Completing MBBS course in Ukraine. A foreign graduate needs to clear MCI screening test conducted by the MCI to practice in India. This screening test is for the Indian students who study MBBS in Ukraine. If one fails to pass the screening test then he/she will not be given a license to practice.
Q 3. When is an MBBS student allowed to apprenticeship?
Ans.: A student has two options, either to do an internship in Ukraine itself or do in their home country. Indian students studying MBBS in Ukraine are allowed to do an internship in India as well. Finally, all they need to do is obtain the letter from the university and the consent of MCI. Specifically, the hospital in which a student wants to do an internship should be a government hospital.
Q 4. Is a student who has completed MBBS in Ukraine is allowed to study MD in Ukraine too?
Ans.: Yes, of course, students are allowed to study MD or PG courses in Ukraine after completing MBBS course.
Q 5. What are the weather conditions of Ukraine?
Ans.: In the first place, the atmosphere is frosty if compared with India. It is extremely cold in the month of January, in the daytime the temperature falls to 0 degrees. And sometimes the temperature goes below 0 degree Celsius. In fact, there are around 290 shiny and vividly bright days in a year. In summer, the temperature reaches 30 degrees Celsius. Sometimes it goes beyond that.
Q 6. What is the duration of the MBBS course in Ukraine?
Ans.: In fact, the duration of the MBBS course in Ukraine is 6 years which includes one year of internship. The initial three years of the course is for pre-clinical studies. Moreover, rest three years includes clinical knowledge where students interact with patients. As a result, They get experience in real life problems.
Additional Information for MBBS in Ukraine
- Basically, the medium of instruction in medical colleges in Ukraine is Russian and English as well.
- It depends on the students if he/she wants to study MBBS in English or Ukrainian. If a student chooses English then he can start without taking a preparatory course. Despite the fact that Russian is compulsory throughout the MBBS course. Ukrainian and Russian is an obligatory subject in MBBS course. It helps students can communicate with patients during the practical classes. If one doesn’t learn Ukrainian or Russian then there could be problems in the future to be faced by the student.
- If a student chooses English as the medium then there is no need of preparatory course for the local dialect.
- There are maximum 8-10 students in each class. This helps the professors to focus on each student and train them in a better way.
- Modern techniques are used in the lectures such as videos, computer aids, and audio.
- Medical classes are held 5 days a week, excluding Saturday and Sunday. Students get to rest on weekends or they go out to chill and relax their minds after all the study sessions.
- Students are taken out for outings, business sectors, and theatres on a regular basis. This helps them to experience the culture of Ukraine. It also helps them experience challenges to live. This way they get to learn Russian or Ukrainian also.
Important Info for MBBS in Ukraine
- Students who choose Russian or Ukrainian language as the medium of the course. Local language is suggested to communicate with local patients. With each other in Russian in order to get a good command over the language. Students are advised to communicate in Russian or Ukrainian languages. Therefore, a preparatory course is advised to foreign nationals.
Eklavya Overseas is successfully carrying its crown of the #1 Overseas Education Consultant. We provide the accurate guidance to the youth medical applicants in India. We are popular for consulting the knowledge. Actually, we let you find the premium overseas MBBS destinations. MBBS in Russia | MBBS in China | MBBS in Kyrgyzstan | MBBS in Philippines | MBBS in Georgia are the best MBBS destinations for MBBS in Abroad.
Our expert education counselors assure you for the guaranteed admission in MCI approved MBBS Colleges in China. Our Recommended universities offer English Medium MBBS course. Find MBBS in China at affordable MBBS fees structure.
Feel free to register your overseas academic seats. Study in USA, Study in UK, Study in Canada, Study in New Zealand or Study in Australia. Select the most suitable foreign academic destination with Eklavya Overseas.