Study in UK
UK has a long and proud history in welcoming students from across the world. The expertise of universities in UK benefits the students from their expertise in teaching. For more than 2 decades, international students have begun their higher education in UK and completed their degrees. Universities in UK offer numerous options for International students comprising of one and two-year higher education courses as well as foundation degrees. The excellent amenities offered by universities in UK comprising of accommodation facilities, infrastructure and outstanding laboratory services. UK offers a supportive and welcoming environment for the overseas student’s which value diversity, promoting excellence and encouraging success. Classes in UK are generally smaller in number thereby providing more individual support when compared to other universities. The fees in most of the universities in UK are usually lower as compared to other countries. The professors in UK inspire and motivate students owing to their professional knowledge, engaging lessons in different subjects and industry experience. Many courses are available for International students to choose from namely computing, engineering, business, music, technology, design, tourism, events, artistic make-up and special effects and graphic designing.
- Education System in UK
- Courses Available for Studying in UK
- Application Process to Study in UK
- Reasons to study in UK
- Advantages of Studying in UK
- Requirements for UK Student VISA
Education System in UK
Education system in UK is segregated into four categories namely:
- Primary Education
- Secondary Education
- Further Education
- Higher Education
- Education system in UK is generally divided into key stages.
- Key Stage 1: 5 to 7 years
- Key Stage 2: 7 to 11 years
- Key Stage 3: 11 to 14 years
- Key Stage 4: 14 to 16 years
- Primary education starts in UK at age 5 and ends at 11.
- Primary Education comprises of key stages one and two.
- Secondary education starts in UK at age 11 and ends at 16.
- Secondary Education comprises of key stages three and four.
- Primary and secondary education is compulsory in the UK.
- Further education is for A-levels, GNVQ’s, BTEC’s and other qualifications.
- UK students must complete further education to plan for study in college and university.
- For International students, candidates can apply for higher education in UK after completing their education from their home country.
- Education from any country is equivalent to UK’s further education.
Why Choose UK?
- UK is second only to USA in terms of education.
- Universities in UK are one of the best across the world.
- Universities in UK are on high rank in world rankings.
- UK universities have reputation of world class research.
- Higher education in UK is world famous in terms of academics.
- Students have an opportunity to enhance their knowledge and skills.
- Students can improve their connections and critical thinking which will help them in future.
- There are high-quality postgraduate opportunities available in UK universities.
- There are more than 50,000 courses in mainly 25 subject areas.
- The courses in UK are shorter in duration as compared to other countries.
- Uk has multicultural society having a rich diversity of culture and language.
Courses Available for Studying in UK
Many courses are available for International students to choose from:
- Engineering in UK
- Study Bachelors in UK
- Study Masters in Uk
- MBA in UK
Application Process to Study in UK
- Step 1: Candidate must select the course from the course guide.
- Step 2: Candidate must then check the application deadline and make note of it.
- Step 3: Then is the time of preparing your application.
- Step 4: Application requires details of qualifications as well as employment history.
- Step 5: Register with the particular university.
- Step 6: Fill in the application form and then candidate can submit it.
- Step 7: Candidate can then track the progress by visiting the website.
- Step 8: Acceptance letter is sanctioned then candidate can start his/her course.
Reasons to study in UK
Some of the vital reasons to study in UK are as follows:
- Availability of seats for international students seeking for study in UK.
- Availability of Indian cuisine being served for Indian students.
- No need of donation or capitation fees to get admission for studying in UK universities.
- Medium of language being used is English.
- Availability of universities which are low in fees.
- Internationally recognized degrees and universities.
- Universities in UK offer quality education.
- Lot of opportunities provided by UK education system.
- Universities in UK have strong research infrastructure.
- There are ample opportunities for work while studying.
- Students can get work permit after completing their graduation.
- There are scholarships and financial support provided by UK universities.
- Indian students in UK are often given free medical treatment.
- UK offers cross cultural experience for the students.
Advantages of Studying in UK
UK has numerous advantages of studying MBA and has become one of the most preferred destinations. Some of the benefits are:
- All the amenities offered are best of its kind to stay in.
- UK universities are all government recognized.
- International students prefer to study in UK as the fees is affordable.
- To help the graduates to become leaders of future, they are provided world-class education.
- The course structures are supreme to develop better and improved understanding for the students.
- Less chances of visa rejection.
- The hostel facilities, labs, research and accommodation facilities are perfect.
- There is remarkable international exposure, highly trained and skilled professors.
- Some of the universities in UK are amongst the top-rated universities.
Why Learn English Language?
- Candidates who are planning to go to UK for studying can learn basic English language.
- Learning of English language will be helpful in communication for those who are not well versed with English.
- Interacting with local people can be helpful by learning English language.
- Courses are taught in English medium thus; students need to know English.
Is UK Students VISA necessary to study in UK?
- Candidates must have a student VISA in order to enter UK.
- Overseas students need to fill in the original invitation letter to the airport authorities.
- Overseas students must have all the required documents which are mandatory.
- The letter issued by the university is helpful in getting the accommodation.
Requirements for UK Student VISA
- Complete filled and signed national visa application form.
- Your valid national passport.
- Two photocopies of your passport.
- Your certificate of birth. (If Required)
- Your marriage certificates. (If Required)
- Your child’s certificate of birth.
- Your recent 3 passport-style photographs.
Health Insurance for Overseas Students in UK
- UK has a health system called as National Health System (NHS).
- International students must qualify NHS to receive the benefits of health insurance.
- Students staying for more than 6 months and having Tier 4 student VISA they have access to NHS.
- Other than this, students can prefer into private insurance.
- For non-EEA citizens, rules are different.
- They have to pay EUR 150 per VISA as soon as they are applying for VISA.
- Students who manage to qualify NHS get the benefits similar to UK citizens.
- Treatment of certain diseases are provided free of cost.
- Students need to pay for vaccinations, optical and dental treatments.
- Some universities in UK have a nearby health centre for the benefit of the student.
- Students can register for insurance by having a visit to the health clinic.
- Then they are free to visit their GP (General Practitioner).
- In UK, students must have to consult GP in order to meet the specialist.
- For emergency services, one may contact 999 for an ambulance.
- For dental treatment, one can take NHS card to the nearby dental clinic.
Cost of Living in UK
- Cost of living depends largely on the lifestyle of the student.
- Weekly budget can cost approx. £240.89.
- Mobile Phone plan are cheaper depending on the services you have opted.
- Other miscellaneous cost for food, internet, books, toiletries amounts reasonable.
||£650 per month
||£25 per week
||£40 per week
- Universities in UK offer excellent facilities to students.
- Expert teaching guidance provided by the professors helps improve students English.
- The subject knowledge of the students also increases.
- Students can also continue to take English classes along with the degree course.
- The degree course in UK provides you the opportunity to enhance your skills and experience.
- Students can increase the cultural familiarity with UK during their studies.
- Students have the opportunity to improve their English skills in and outside the classroom.
- Universities in UK grant the necessary support and guidance that will help the students.
Why Choose Eklavya Overseas for Study in United Kingdom?
For over 20 years, our multitude of services offered numerous students with the admissions in some of the eminent universities in abroad. With the support of our education counsellors, our customers were able to make sound decisions based on the precise and accurate information which we offered. Whether you require a opinion about education, counselling sessions, assessments of your interests or enquire about the admissions, we at Eklavya Overseas take pride in assessing your needs and then offering you the vital assistance.
Our services, new approach and unique strategies help our clients build effective and dynamic career in the chosen field. As a result of our extensive services and our work, we have clearly identified what it takes to build a future of a student who love talking with us seeking our expert’s guidance and support. We assist students in carving a bright future and becoming an even stronger and an effective person. We at Eklavya Overseas extend our valuable services to make the students realize their interests and then seek admissions accordingly.