MBA in the United Kingdom/UK
For business professionals, the most sought-after degree that is offered is Master of Business Administration (MBA). MBA in UK is recognized internationally all across the globe which not only enhanced the capabilities of the candidates but also develop the skills for managing and encouraging people. Master of Business Administration is considered to be expensive and economically people find it hard to afford the course. MBA is a post-graduate degree program that takes about 2 years of studying including theoretical and practical knowledge. There are ample number of small as well as private universities in UK which provides low cost MBA programmes for all International students. Most of these universities offer MBA degree programmes and providing cheaper alternative for the International students. The tuition fees in UK universities offering low-cost MBA programs costing £7000.
- Advantages of Studying in UK
- Duration of MBA in UK
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- Admission Requirements
- Visa Requirements
- Application Process
Reasons to Study MBA in UK
Some of the vital reasons to study MBA in UK are as follows:
- Availability of Indian cuisine being served for Indian MBA students.
- No need of donation or capitation fees to get admission for MBA in UK universities.
- Medium of language being used is English.
- Availability of universities which are low in fees.
- Availability of seats for international students seeking for MBA in UK.
Advantages of Studying in UK
UK has numerous advantages of studying MBA and has become one of the most preferred destinations. Some of the benefits are:
- International students prefer to study MBA in UK as the fees is affordable.
- To help the graduates to become leaders of future, they are provided world-class education.
- All the amenities offered are best of its kind to stay in.
- UK universities are all government recognized.
- The course structures are supreme to develop better and improved understanding for the students.
Type of MBA Programs in UK
Let’s have a look at various MBA programs in UK:
- Regular MBA Program
- Executive MBA Program
- Part-time MBA Program
- Online MBA Program
Duration of MBA in UK
- The duration for MBA course in UK varies from one university to another university.
- Generally, the tenure for Executive MBA varies from 12 to 24 months.
- The tenure for Full-time MBA varies from 12 to 24 months.
- Some other MBA programs duration may vary from 15 months or 18 months or 20 months.
- UK universities offer flexible duration for MBA programs which a candidate may choose according to his/her will.
- There are some eligibility criteria set for the candidates who wish to pursue MBA.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree must be from the home country of the applicant or from any other country.
- Candidate must possess a master’s degree in any discipline which is not mandatory.
- Master’s degree must be from the home country of the applicant or from any other country.
- For regular MBA, the work experience is not required.
- For Executive MBA, the work experience is mandatory.
- Years of experience may vary depending on the university.
There are some of the mandatory documents required by every university.
- A certified copy of high school diploma
- A certified copy of previous degrees that is bachelor’s or master’s
- All other relevant qualifications in the original language
- Correctly filled up application form
- A copy of valid passport especially the personal information, photo ID page
- Passport size photos
- Proof of English language proficiency
- A valid test score of IELTS or TOEFL
- A translated overview of all the course modules
- Overview of the grades of the applicant.
Before applying for MBA in UK, a candidate must keep in mind following points:
- The students planning to get admission in a college for doing MBA in UK can apply online.
- The application forms are generally made available in the month of August and September.
- Duly filled and signed application form which can be submitted online
- A copy of personal bio-data/resume
- Latest test record of TOEFL or IELTS scores (for non-native English speakers)
- Essays (one required, one optional)
- Application fee which needs to be deposited at the time of application
- All certificates must be attested by any competent or recognized authority.
- All the documents must be duly signed and attested by Gazetted Officer.
- The university will send you a confirmation letter post-checking your documents.
- Two letters of recommendation
- Transcripts, official copies of your transcripts from each institution attended for college credit.
- The international students should have a baccalaureate degree, or a foreign equivalent, from a regionally accredited institution in order to apply for admission to MBA in UK.
- Self-reported GMAT or GRE scores.
- The international students must have a minimum 3.0 GPA
- The students can still apply if they do not meet the minimum requirement for the GPA.
- Mostly, candidates can apply for the admission in the months of July.
- Overseas students must apply for the admissions online before the due date as they need to apply for the VISA also.
- Candidates need to be sure about the deadlines of admission for the specific university.
- Candidates need to be sure about the application date and course they have chosen.
- Candidates must have a student VISA in order to enter UK.
- Overseas students need to fill in the original invitation letter to the airport authorities.
- Overseas students must have all the required documents which are mandatory.
- The letter issued by the university is helpful in getting the accommodation.
Financials Required for MBA in UK
- Candidate must show the bank passbook or the bank statement.
- Candidate must show the availability of sufficient funds to support MBA program.
- Student must search a Study Programme.
- Make sure that you meet all the requirements
- Start learning English Language so that you can score good marks in:
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language)
- IELTS (The International English Language Testing System)
- which is a pre-requisite to get admission in MBA.
- Also, your GMAT (The Graduate Management Admission Test) or GRE (The Graduate Record Examinations) score will be considered by the university
- There are many online resources available that help students in preparing for the exam.
- GMAT questions and practice tests can assist the student.
- Arrange the sufficient financial resources for MBA studies
- Student can then apply For MBA Programme Admission in UK Universities
- Complete all the formalities related to getting a student VISA.
- Next look for the accommodation option,
- UK universities offer hostel facilities to the international students.
- Student can enrol for MBA program in UK.
Cost of Living in UK
- Cost of living depends largely on the lifestyle of the student.
- Weekly budget can cost approx. £240.89.
- Mobile Phone plan are cheaper depending on the services you have opted.
- Other miscellaneous cost for food, internet, books, toiletries amounts reasonable.
||650 per month
||25 per week
||40 per week
Part Time jobs in UK
- Students studying can opt for part-time jobs.
- Students doing part-time work can work for 4 hours in a day.
- If the candidate has Student VISA then he/she can work for a maximum of 20 hours in a week.
- If the candidate has Student VISA then he/she can work for three months during holidays.
- Permanent work is permitted for candidates who are holders of residence card in UK.
- In UK, students work in café, bars, restaurants or call centers.
- Better to learn English Language before going to UK
- Candidates who are planning to go to Georgia for studying MBA can learn basic English language.
- Learning of English language will be helpful in communication for those who are not well versed with English.
- Interacting with local people can be helpful by learning English language.
- MBA course is taught in English medium thus, students need to know English.
Scholarships in UK
There are variety of scholarships offered by UK universities for International students:
- Charles Wallace India Trust Scholarships.
- Hornby Scholarships.
- Chevening Scholarship.
- Oxford India Centre Scholarship.
- University of East Anglia Scholarships.
- Education Grants by Tata Trusts.
- Commonwealth Scholarships
Indian Students in UK
- The statistics highlight that the percentage of Indian students are increasing every year.
- Apart from MBA, there are numerous post graduate degrees.
Why Choose UK for MBA?
- Low cost MBA course in UK is quite affordable
- No work experience is required to seek admission in MBA in UK.
- Students are allowed to work at least 20 hours to support themselves during studies.
- The British Universities in UK offer globally recognized degrees.
- Intensive courses offered by UK permit completion in 12 to 18 months.
- Great opportunity for career offered in management at a senior level.
||Christianity of all denominations namely Catholic, Protestant, Baptist and Methodist.
|Exchange Rates to INR
||1 Pound Sterling is equal to 92.74 Indian Rupee
||Catholic traditions prevail
||Warm summers and cool winters prevail
||-27.2 degree Celsius
||38.7 degree C
|Time Difference between India and UK
||India is 5 hours 30 minutes ahead of UK
|Travel time from India to UK
||Approximately 9 to 10 hours (Non-Stop Flight)
||1435 to £2000 per year
|Country Ranking (2018)
||3rd amongst 44 countries in Europe
|ISO 3166 code
Some Interesting facts about UK
- In UK, tea is regarded as the most popular drink among the Britishers. You will be surprised to know that on an average 165 million cups of tea is consumed every day in UK.
- In London, more than 300 different languages are spoken. Isn’t it interesting?
- First postage stamp was created in UK which was designed in the year 1840 comprising of the figure of Queen Victoria.
- Monument of Stonehenge in UK is considered to be one of the oldest monuments across the globe. It is considered to be one of the seven world’s miracles.
- London’s Shard building inaugurated in 2012 is considered as one of the tallest building in whole of Europe.
Why Choose Eklavya Overseas for MBA in UK?
Eklavya Overseas are one of the finest education consultants in India bringing laurels in the field of business administration. For having an optimistic career in the business administration sector, Eklavya Overseas have an expert squad of consultants providing wide-ranging counselling and well-researched assistance. We at Eklavya Overseas have established numerous centers across the subcontinent and each of the centers is intended to offer exceptional services ensuring a pleasing experience for our esteemed users.
To seek admission in one of the top-notch global universities for MBA, we at Eklavya Overseas are here to assist you with our extensive knowledge and resources to guarantee that students get the best of everything. Our experts work day in and out as a team supporting each other with every arising issue. Our multitude of experience, skills accompanied with our enthusiastic squad have helped numerous students in seeking admissions in some of the renowned business administration universities in abroad. We are just a call away. Contact us in case of any query.
Benefits of Choosing Eklavya Overseas
- Eklavya Overseas have made a mark as an educational consultancy.
- We specialize in the field of business administration where customers love to be our clients.
- Transparency in our services
- Experienced counsellors
- Our 24*7 support services make us where we are today
- Processing fees easily paid in instalments and EMI.
- Our testimonials speak it all
- Customers can rely us for their MBA admissions
- We are official partners with the finest universities in abroad
- Eklavya Overseas have tie ups with top-notch universities in European countries.
- We establish trust for our valuable customers.
- Our highly experienced team research out the best for you.
- We are at par with the international standards by delivering our best services.
- We provide our multitude of services at an affordable cost.
- We assist students in fulfilling their dreams and aspirations.
- We provide complete and detailed information regarding MBA admissions
- We offer the details about the fee structure at Asian and European universities.