MBA in Switzerland
As you are well acquainted with the fact that Switzerland is a beautiful country which has a lot to offer and attract students from across the globe. Switzerland provides top quality higher education institutions incorporating a large number of business schools. By pursuing MBA in Switzerland student learn general business skills, specific knowledge by enabling them to succeed in numerous areas. MBA degree program in Switzerland focus more on soft as well as hard skills as both of them are vital for a more self-aware and responsible management. Leadership skills is another aspect of MBA program that is focused by Switzerland universities. By opting for MBA in Switzerland, you get a chance to establish a network in an international, multilingual environment. Switzerland has ample amount of job opportunities and this is owing to the dynamic economy that exists in Switzerland. Students are able to gain innovative complex knowledge, get use to new patterns of thinking and various new perspectives. There are numerous subjects that are focused on namely business, strategy, marketing, finance which are all closely examined. There are number of MBA programs prevalent in Switzerland like MBA in Business studies, food and beverage studies, management studies and tourism and hospitality. There are all types of MBA which you can choose according to your interest like 1-year MBA, EMBA, Executive courses, Global MBA, MBA, Part-time MBA.
- Duration of MBA in Switzerland
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- Admission Requirements
- Visa Requirements
- Application Process
Reasons to Study MBA in Switzerland
- Switzerland is one of the diverse countries offering plenty of opportunities for International students.
- Switzerland is famous for its unique culture and free-lifestyle living.
- Switzerland can be regarded as one of the most expensive countries to live in.
- Enrolling in MBA in Switzerland is a great option for the international students.
- Students can be part of Switzerland incredible business and economic growth.
- Students wishing to pursue MBA programs in Switzerland can opt for business in Switzerland.
Advantages of Studying in Switzerland
- There are variety of options prevailing for the International students in MBA program.
- Students in Switzerland work in apprenticeship programs as well.
- There is an increasing demand and interest for pursuing advanced education.
- Swiss universities welcome International students joining for MBA programs.
- Most of the Swiss universities offer business studies with a specific focus.
- Students spend 2 to 4 years on MBA programs depending on whether MBA is dull time or part time.
Type of MBA Programs in Switzerland
There are various types of MBA in Switzerland. Some of them are:
- Regular MBA
- Executive MBA
- 1-year MBA
- 1-year EMBA
- Part-time MBA
- Global MBA
There are variety of options prevailing for the International students in MBA program. Some of them are as follows:
- Human Resource
- Banking and more.
Duration of MBA in Switzerland
The duration of MBA in Switzerland is 1 year or 2 year depending on the MBA program chosen.
The eligibility criteria may differ depending on one university to another university. Some of the eligibility criteria are as follows:
- There are some eligibility criteria set for the candidates who wish to pursue MBA.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in any field he/she wants.
- Bachelor’s degree must be from the home country of the applicant or from any other country.
- Candidate must possess a master’s degree in any discipline which is not mandatory.
- Master’s degree must be from the home country of the applicant or from any other country.
- Years of experience may vary depending on the university.
There are some of the mandatory documents Required by every University.
- A certified copy of high school diploma
- A certified copy of previous degrees that is bachelor’s or master’s
- All other relevant qualifications in the original language
- Correctly filled up application form
- A copy of valid passport especially the personal information, photo ID page
- Passport size photos
- Proof of English language proficiency
- A translated overview of all the course modules
- Overview of the grades of the applicant
Before applying for MBA in Switzerland, a candidate must keep in mind following points:
- Proof of English language proficiency test
- Medical certificate
- Payment receipt for admission fees
- Completely filled application form
- 4 passport size photos
- copy of the passport
- The CV the candidate with the details about the school, professional career and other vital details.
- One academic reference (This is optional)
- One personal reference (This is optional)
- Undergraduate program diploma issued by the legitimate university
- Many MBA programs in Switzerland have rolling admission as well as programs.
- Most of the MBA programs begin in the month of September.
- Many of the Swiss universities offer multiple intakes for MBA in the months of Feb/Mar, May and Nov.
Student VISA includes the following:
- Complete filled and signed national visa application form.
- Your valid national passport.
- Two photocopies of your passport.
- Your certificate of birth. (If Required)
- Your marriage certificates. (If Required)
- Your child’s certificate of birth.
- Your recent 3 passport-style photographs.
Financials Required for MBA in Switzerland
- The expenses of MBA in Switzerland are an essential factor that needs to be looked on.
- Students can approach for scholarships and financial aid which is available for Indian students.
- Students can also go for company sponsorships according to their performance in the job.
- Candidates can opt for education loans from banks as well.
- Candidates can also go for education loans from non-banking solutions.
- Candidates who have done job before MBA can use their personal savings as well.
- The application process to pursue MBA in Australia:
- Search for an MBA Program.
- Student must meet all requirements.
- Learn the basics of English Language.
- Student must arrange for the financial resources.
- Apply for Admission in MBA via online application form.
- Get Your Australian Student Visa for MBA program i.e. residence permit.
- Find the necessary accommodation required by the student near the university.
- Enrol for MBA program in Australian University.
Cost of Living in Switzerland
- Switzerland is one of the expensive countries across the world.
- Switzerland offers access to world’s highest life qualities.
- Zurich, Bern and Geneva are the three most expensive cities in Switzerland.
- Cost of living in Switzerland is affordable in terms of cities in which the candidate is residing.
- Cost depends on the lifestyle of the student and in which city he/she is living in.
Part Time Jobs in Switzerland
There are variety of jobs for International students. Some of them are:
- Students can work in Sales and Retail.
- Manufacturing and Warehouse
- Transportation and Logistics
- Restaurant and Hospitality
- Admin and Office
- Customer Service
Better to Learn Swiss Language Before Going to Switzerland
- Switzerland has four official languages namely French, Italian, German and Romansh.
- Candidates who are planning to go to Switzerland for studying can learn basic of any one official language of Switzerland.
- Learning of any one official language of Switzerland will be helpful in communication for those who are not well versed with any of the official language.
- Interacting with local people can be helpful by learning any of the official language of Switzerland.
- Courses are taught in English medium also thus; students need to know English.
Scholarships in Switzerland
There are variety of scholarships offered by Swiss universities for International students. Some of them are as follows:
- ETH Excellence Scholarships
- University of Lausanne Master’s Grant for Foreign Students
- EPFL Excellence Fellowships
- Graduate Institute Geneva Scholarships
- University of Geneva Excellence Master Fellowships
- Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights Scholarships
- IMD MBA Scholarships
Indian Students in Switzerland
- Number of Indian students in Switzerland are increasing every year.
- Since 2014, percentage of Indian students is increasing by 50%.
Why Choose Switzerland for MBA?
- Switzerland offers diverse MBA programs and the cost of MBA programs tend to vary.
- After completing their education from Switzerland universities, students can business related jobs in Switzerland.
- Students get to work in traditional working environments as well as they can work in government sector in the field of finance.
- Students get to earn a handsome pay after getting a job in Switzerland.
- Switzerland MBA courses offer first class general management education beneficial for the students.
- Swiss universities change the way students think, analyse and manage.
||Singapore has four official languages namely French, Italian, German and Romansh
||Roman Catholic is the fundamental religion in Switzerland.
|Exchange Rates to INR
||1 Indian Rupee is equal to 0.014 Swiss Franc
||Switzerland culture is influenced by French, German and Italian cultures.
||Switzerland experiences moderate climate with no excessive heat, cold or humidity.
||-41.8 degree Celsius
||39.7 degree C
|Time Difference between India and Switzerland
||India is 4 hours 30 minutes ahead of Singapore
|Travel time from India to Switzerland
||Approximately 8 to 9 hours (Non-Stop Flight)
||Varies from $200 to $300 per year
||Zurich, Geneva, Basel, Lausanne, Bern, Winterthur, Lucerne, St. Gallen.
Some Interesting Facts About Switzerland
- Switzerland is known for producing highest amount of chocolate across the world.
- Switzerland is a land having the lowest crime rate making it the safest country across the globe.
- You will be surprised to know that the original name of Switzerland was Helvetia and the official name of Switzerland is Confoederatio Helvetia.
- Switzerland is the country having most expensive watch brands and is the only country having a square flag.
- Switzerland is known to have more than 1500 lakes having a highest point with 15,199 high.
Why Choose Eklavya Overseas for MBA in Switzerland?
Eklavya Overseas are one of the finest education consultants in India bringing laurels in the field of business administration. For having an optimistic career in the business administration sector, Eklavya Overseas have an expert squad of consultants providing wide-ranging counselling and well-researched assistance. We at Eklavya Overseas have established numerous centers across the subcontinent and each of the centers is intended to offer exceptional services ensuring a pleasing experience for our esteemed users. To seek admission in one of the top-notch global universities for MBA, we at Eklavya Overseas are here to assist you with our extensive knowledge and resources to guarantee that students get the best of everything. Our experts work day in and out as a team supporting each other with every arising issue. Our multitude of experience, skills accompanied with our enthusiastic squad have helped numerous students in seeking admissions in some of the renowned business administration universities in abroad. We are just a call away. Contact us in case of any query.
Benefits of Choosing Eklavya Overseas
- Eklavya Overseas have made a mark as an educational consultancy.
- We specialize in the field of business administration where customers love to be our clients.
- Transparency in our services
- Experienced counsellors
- Our 24*7 support services make us where we are today
- Processing fees easily paid in instalments and EMI.
- Our testimonials speak it all
- Customers can rely us for their MBA admissions
- We are official partners with the finest universities in abroad
- Eklavya Overseas have tie ups with top-notch universities in European countries.
- We establish trust for our valuable customers.
- Our highly experienced team research out the best for you.
- We are at par with the international standards by delivering our best services.
- We provide our multitude of services at an affordable cost.
- We assist students in fulfilling their dreams and aspirations.
- We provide complete and detailed information regarding MBA admissions
- We offer the details about the fee structure at Asian and European universities.