Terms & Conditions
THIS Terms of Service is entered into on the date (“Effective Date”) of the commencement of M/S Eklavya Overseas , a registered overseas educational consultant under the Companies Act, 1956 having its registered office at U-188, First Floor, Near Laxmi Nagar Metro Station, Pillar No. 31, Shakarpur, Delhi (India) 110092, herein represented by its authorized representative, herein defined as “Overseas Educational Consultant" and referred as the “Organization”, which expression shall, unless repugnant to the context or meaning thereof, be deemed to include its affiliates, parent company, legal representatives and permitted assigns) provides its users, hereinafter referred to as the “User” with access to its content, resources, tools for communication, public forums, commerce platforms, and other services, hereinafter referred to as the “Service”. WHEREAS, “The User” shall be defined as a student, parents or any viewer of the website of the organization who wish to take our services. WHEREAS, “The Service may include emails, messages, payments, chats, news groups, forums, communities, IELTS, pathway planning, visa assistance, scholarship guidance, pre departure support, forex assistance, travel assistance, finance assistance, overseas admission guidance, career guidance, drafting LOR, drafting SOP, university selection, visa, pre-departure guidance and other services. WHEREAS, “Personal Data” shall be defined as the information exchanged by the users and the organization. WHEREAS, “Month” shall be defined as a calendar month. WHEREAS, “Portal” shall be defined as the portal/website (www.eklavyaoverseas.com) run and operated by the organization. WHEREAS, “Term” shall be defined as the terms & regulations of services mentioned in this document. WHEREAS, The organization shall be the Exclusive Owner MobileSafty of the portal/website www.eklavyaoverseas.com. WHEREAS, the user has agreed to accept and follow the terms and conditions hereinafter mentioned. AND WHEREAS, the user agrees as follows, set forth herein, and intending to be legally bound thereby. The Terms of Service enclosed in this document govern the Service and its usage by the User and at all times Terms of Service shall refer to include all amendments, related policies, operating rules, etc., as may be published by the organization on its websites or mobile applications. The organization intends to make it clear that the information featuring on our website is primarily meant for the purpose of catering the educational requirements.
Acknowledgment of Terms of Service
By using our services, the user agrees to be bounded by the terms of service. The Service is provided to the User by the organization, subject to this ‘Terms of Service’, which comprise the entire consent between the organization and the user.
The contents of the Services, upper mentioned are intended solely for the purpose of assisting the aspiring candidates seeking overseas educational guidance. All materials, hereinafter referred to as the “Content”, including web page content, news, articles, images, text, and clips (video) are protected by copyright, and owned by the organization or the provider/owner of the Content are also credited as, from where that materials are taken. The user shall abide by all additional copyright notices, restrictions, or information contained in the content of the services. The organization disclaims any liability for the Content which is licensed to us by third parties and is not liable for inaccuracies, errors or omissions, or for any damages arising therefrom. The organization is not liable for the content available on the external links of internet sites, resources, and advertisers available on the website of the organization. The organization is also not responsible for the availability of these outside resources. In a bid to improve the user experience, we collect the contact information, demographic information or any other relevant information to offer the advantages of better services, or improving our services, internal record keeping or for market research purposes, send periodic emails about the new services or for other purposes.
The website links of Eklavya overseas to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about the users. The organization is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those websites. The organization allows feedback, comments and other input of the content by the users, but does not control the content posted on social forums by the user. The organization reserves the right to terminate the user access and usage of the services. The organization reserves the right to delete, move or edit the messages, comments, which may exercise at its sole discretion without notice, if seems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws or any other applicable laws, or otherwise unacceptable. It is not possible for the organizations to monitor infringement of third party rights effectively. If the user finds any content infringes his/her legal rights, he/she should notify the organization immediately at: Contact@eklavyaoverseas.com
Obligations by the User
As a condition of using of the services of the organization, the user shall:
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about himself/herself.
- Solely responsible for the information provide and under no condition is the organization liable for their authenticity, correctness, loss or theft.
- Abide by applicable laws to the services or any part thereof.
- The organization and/or third parties may, from time to time, call, send email, messages to the users containing advertisements, promotions, and other marketing materials.
The user agrees not to use the service of the organization to:
- Obstruct or hinder the use of the service by other users;
- Violate any applicable laws intentionally or unintentionally, related to region, state, national, and international regulations
- Impersonate any person or entity
- Interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the services of the organization, or defy any requirements, regulations or guidelines of networks connected to the Service.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, damaging, intimidating, hostile, offensive, harassing, defamatory, improper, obscene, vulgar, invasive of another’s privacy, caste related, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content protected by any patent, trademark, copyright or other intellectual proprietary laws unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents to do the same.
- Upload anything that contains viruses, worms, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs designed to disrupt, damages or limits the operation of any computer or telecommunications equipment or property of another.
- Stalk or otherwise harass other users or collect or store personal data about other Users.
- Advertise, promote or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose.
- Reproduce, duplicate, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes.
The organization is the sole owner of the content, including but not limited to text, audio, video or graphical images, trademarks and logos appearing on the website or taken from the any third party on therein are the exclusive property of the organization. The user agrees not to use any trademark or logo or other proprietary information about the organization. No part of the service may be reproduced or transmitted to or stored in any other website without prior written permission from the organization.
Modification of These Terms of Service
The organization reserves the right to change, add or remove any of the Terms of Service at any time without prior notice, which shall become applicable with immediate effect.
The organization may, in its sole discretion, terminate or suspend the access of, any user to all or part of the Services for any reason. The organization also reserves the right to block the IPs of user from accessing its website.
In the event of any dispute with regard to this agreement and/or the interpretation of any of the terms and conditions hereof and/or the implementation hereof, including questions of determination of any aspect hereof as may arise or become applicable, any and all other matters relatable to or arising out of the same, howsoever remotely connected, the same shall be, for the first instance, settled amicably between the user and the organization at operative level. In case dispute not amicably resolved, it shall be referred to an arbitrator of the choice all the parties. The Arbitrator’s decision shall be final and binding and all the parties being bound to forthwith implement the same. The arbitration shall be held at New Delhi and shall be conducted in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. These Terms of Service have been made in and shall be construed and enforced in accordance with Indian laws. All correspondence should be sent to our address mentioned on our website.
Why Choose Eklavya Overseas for MBBS in Abroad?
We at Eklavya Overseas are one of the best record holder education consultants in India. We have a team of expert consultants who offer well-researched assistance and comprehensive counselling for you to make a bright career in the field of Medicine. Eklavya Overseas has several centers across the subcontinent, and each one follows the uniformly structured way of providing excellent results that ensure a satisfactory experience for our valuable clients. We at Eklavya Overseas have the experience and resources to ensure you get access to everything that you may require for an MBBS admission in one of the top global universities. Team Eklavya Overseas works with the applicants like a family and supports them at every step. Years of experience, a skilled and dedicated team and access to a multitude of resources have enabled us to assist hundreds of Indian students to get admission in the top medical colleges in the various European countries.
Advantages of consulting Eklavya Overseas
- A one-stop solution for all your international course consultation requirements
- 24x7 support services
- Transparent practices
- Experienced & skilled support staffs and counsellors
- Competitive consultation fee
- EMI available on Processing Fee
- History of successful MBBS admissions all over Europe
- Reliable & Reputed consultancy in the field of abroad studies
- Official partners for the renowned Universities in Abroad
- Tie up with the top universities of multiple European countries
- Friendly staff and affordable services
- Trusted and recommended by thousands who are already living their dream of getting a higher education abroad
- Highly trained and skilled team, dedicated to helping you reach your destination
- We strictly follow international standards and maintain a high quality of service
- We offer all the details regarding the MBBS admission in the various European and Asian Universities along with their Fee structure.