MBA in Ireland
For business professionals, the most sought-after degree that is offered is Master of Business Administration (MBA). MBA in Ireland is recognized internationally all across the globe which not only enhanced the capabilities of the candidates but also develop the skills for managing and encouraging people. Master of Business Administration is considered to be expensive and economically people find it hard to afford the course. The duration for MBA course in Ireland varies from one university to another university. Generally, the tenure for Executive MBA varies from 12 to 24 months. The tenure for Full-time MBA varies from 12 to 24 months. Some other MBA programs duration may vary from 15 months or 18 months or 20 months. Ireland universities offer flexible duration for MBA programs which a candidate may choose according to his/her will. MBA is a post-graduate degree program that takes about 2 years of studying including theoretical and practical knowledge. There are ample number of small as well as private universities in Ireland which provides low cost MBA programmes for all International students. Most of these universities offer MBA degree programmes and providing cheaper alternative for the International students. The tuition fees in Ireland universities provides low-cost MBA programs.
- Cost of Study in Ireland
- Top Ten colleges For MBA in Ireland:
- Duration of MBA in Ireland
- Eligibility Criteria
- Visa Requirements
- Application Process
- Scholarships in Ireland
Reasons to Study MBA in Ireland
- Literacy rate in Ireland has been maintained to 99% since 2008.
- Ireland has a history of appreciation and encouragement with an aim to gain knowledge.
- The government funded universities in Ireland has the best-in-class facilities in Ireland.
- The amenities offered by Ireland has outstanding research-centers and excellent state-of-the-art facilities.
- Ireland universities offer low fee structure which is vital for students pursuing their MBA.
- Ireland has an excellent ratio of over 85% of students completing their secondary education.
- Ireland ranks as one of the top countries in research education.
- Ireland has research facilities in 18 research fields.
Advantages of Studying in Ireland
- International students come from 160 different countries which makes up 12% of Irish population.
- The students aiming to pursue their MBA within strict budget through European culture.
- The rules and regulations in Ireland are not strict as compared to other European countries.
- Ireland is one of the best options for pursuing MBA.
- MBA in Ireland is internationally recognized which is advantageous for the students.
- There are various specializations in MBA from Ireland.
- Students with MBA degree gain a handsome salary with an increase in 50-60%.
Type of MBA Programs in Ireland
There are various MBA programs in Ireland:
- Full-time MBA
- Part-time MBA
- Executive MBA
MBA in Entrepreneurship
While recruiting new employees, the employer stresses on entrepreneurial skills. In this MBA program, the school offering the program focuses on entrepreneurship which help students to become better inventors, employers, investors and roles that spin the entrepreneurship world. This program gives entrepreneurial ideas to the business world even in tough economic period.
MBA in Information Management
An MBA in information management is for students planning to build career in managerial field. This program helps students experience in records management, data management, information management and knowledge management.
MBA in International Management:
This program stresses on international market of business world. This prepare students to work globally and help them understand international companies in global business world. The program stresses on strategy planning and helps in understanding the organizational potential required for global operations.
MBA in Leadership
Every organization needs a leader. A leader works on building a good team and upcoming results beneficial for the organization. This program is equipped to understand situations and apply the process of strategic thinking, critical analysis and collaboration to management opportunities and challenges.
MBA in Finance
Only account and math wizards can manage the Finance part of any organization. Undoubtedly, it is an integral part of organizations. An MBA in finance helps a student master accounting skill by acquiring knowledge that enhances their existing skill set. The recruiter knows that candidate having the degree in MBA in finance is refined in knowledge and suitable for accounting field. Students are prepared for leadership roles in government, financial corporations, and healthcare industries. Students develop skills in various aspects such as managing portfolios developing business strategies and conducting the analysis.
MBA in Marketing
An MBA in Marketing prepares students for a growing business of marketing, selling and developing products to various consumer markets. This program offers various courses in the brand, promotions, product management, marketing strategies and consumer behavior. It also includes finance, business strategies, and human resources. MBA in Marketing gives an opportunity to the students to lead their way towards increased salary, career opportunities, and higher positions. This specialization in MBA trains students to develop various skills which can be transferred and applied to different areas of Business.
Cost of Study in Ireland and Admission Requirements
- For international students, the cost of studying an MBA in Ireland will cost around €10,000-€15,000 per year. There are some institutions in Dublin which offers the cheapest cost of tuition fees. For and e.eg. IBAT college will cost around €4,000 per year. The most expensive college is Smurfit school which costs around €29,000 per year.
- The requirements of admission by the universities depend on various factors. The requirements also vary from university to university.
- Students should have attained an undergraduate degree in commerce or accounting. Also, aspirants who have completed their undergraduate degree with other streams than commerce can also apply for the full-time courses globally.
- The part-time MBA course is for aspirants with experience of few years and those who are professionals.
- GMAT, GRE or equivalent admission test
- International students need to procure scorecard in English language tests such as IELTS, PTE and TOEFL.
- Non-native English speakers are supposed to undergo a English language test system to prove their proficiency in English language. Students have an option to choose between IELTS and TOEFL.
NOTE: In TOEFL, a min. score required for internet-based exams is 100, For computer-based exams it is 250 and for written test it is 600. Alternatively, in IELTS a student should score not less than 6.5 in total and a minimum band of 6 in each section which includes reading, writing, speaking and listening.
Top Ten Colleges offering an MBA in Ireland:
There are around 30 universities offering an MBA in Ireland. The top ten universities out of them in Ireland are mentioned below:
- Trinity College Dublin, University of Dublin
- University College Cork
- University College Dublin
- Dublin City University
- University of Limerick
- National University of Ireland, Galway
- Dublin Institute of Technology
- National University of Ireland, Maynooth
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Cork Institute of Technology
Duration of MBA in Ireland
There are various MBA programs in Ireland and the duration of MBA program are as follows:
- Full-time MBA (the duration of Full-time MBA is 2 years or 1 year)
- Part-time MBA (the duration of Full-time MBA is 1 year or 2 years)
- Executive MBA (the duration of Full-time MBA is 2 years)
- There are some eligibility criteria set for the candidates who wish to pursue MBA.
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Bachelor’s degree must be from the home country of the applicant or from any other country.
- Candidate must possess a master’s degree in any discipline which is not mandatory.
- Master’s degree must be from the home country of the applicant or from any other country.
- For regular MBA, the work experience is not required.
- A certified copy of high school diploma
- A certified copy of previous degrees that is bachelor’s or master’s
- All other relevant qualifications in the original language
- Correctly filled up application form
- A copy of valid passport especially the personal information, photo ID page
- Passport size photos
- Proof of English language proficiency
- A translated overview of all the course modules
- Overview of the grades of the applicant
Before applying for MBA in Ireland, a candidate must keep in mind following points:
- Proof of English language proficiency test
- Medical certificate
- Payment receipt for admission fees
- Completely filled application form
- 4 passport size photos
- copy of the passport
- The CV the candidate with the details about the school, professional career and other vital details.
- One academic reference (This is optional)
- One personal reference (This is optional)
- Undergraduate program diploma issued by the legitimate university
- There are two intakes for MBA in Ireland in a year.
- The first intake is in the month of Autumn and second intake is in the month of Spring.
- Autumn intake starts from September and ends in December
- Spring intake starts in the month of January and ends in May.
- For the student VISA, the candidate must have:
- A valid passport
- Recent passport size photograph
- VISA application form
- Admission letter from the University
- Heath check-up form.
- After the VISA issue, candidate is welcomed in Ireland university.
Financials Required for MBA in Ireland
- The expenses of MBA in Ireland are an essential factor that needs to be looked on.
- Students can approach for scholarships and financial aid which is available for Indian students.
- Students can also go for company sponsorships according to their performance in the job.
- Candidates can opt for education loans from banks as well.
- Candidates can also go for education loans from non-banking solutions.
- Candidates who have done job before MBA can use their personal savings as well.
- The application procedure in Ireland universities is simple and hassle-free.
- Candidates need to follow a step by step process during the whole procedure.
- Candidate must first list out the university in which he/she wants to seek admission.
- Candidate must be sure that the chosen subject is in the curriculum of that university.
- Candidate must fill in the application form with all the correct details.
- Then, the candidate must fill in all the scanned copies of passport and other vital documents.
- After this, Letter of admission will be issued by the university.
- Then, candidate must start with the immigration after receiving the admission letter.
- Now, candidate must apply for the Ireland student VISA by approaching the Ireland Embassy.
- Lastly, it’s time to fly to Ireland and start with your studies.
Cost of Living in Ireland
- The tuition fees in different universities varies from one university to university.
- The living expense in Ireland depends on the area in which you are living.
- The average monthly living expense varies from 650 Euros to 1000 Euros.
- Let’s take an idea of the income in various cities.
||1100 to 1800 Euros
||860 to 1400 Euros
|Galway and other smaller cities
||800 to 1100 Euros
- Residence hall provided by the Ireland universities costs around 200 to 300 Euros.
- Students can opt for accommodation on sharing basis or can also go for homestay housing.
|Students in campus
||300-600 Euros per month
|Students living alone
||427 Euros per month
|Student living on sharing basis
||470 Euros per month
||130 Euros per month
||60 Euros per month
||250 Euros per month
||50 Euros to 55 Euros per month
|Books & Research Machines
||70 Euros per month
||45 Euros per month
Part Time Jobs in Ireland
There are variety of jobs for International students. Some of them are:
- Students can work in Sales and Retail.
- Manufacturing and Warehouse
- Transportation and Logistics
- Restaurant and Hospitality
- Admin and Office
- Customer Service
- Students can also get a work permit after getting a residence permit if students wish to stay in Ireland.
- Students can get a renewable permit called as General Employment Permit which allows for professional permit for 2 years.
- There is Critical Skills Employment Permit which is valid for 2 years.
Better to Learn Irish Language Before going to Ireland
- Annually, there are thousands of students who come to Ireland to learn Irish/English.
- Students must learn English/Irish in order to get admission in Irish universities.
- Some come Ireland to experience Irish life.
- Some come to Ireland to improve their English/Irish to get a better job.
Scholarships in Ireland
There are variety of scholarships offered by Irish universities. Some of them are:
- Achiever MBA scholarship
- Forte Fellows Program
- The Mwangi MBA Scholarship
- Seamus McDermott MBA Scholarship
Indian Students in Ireland
- There are about 3,000 Indian students but now the number has increased to 4,500.
- Ireland is one of the destinations that is most preferred for Indian students.
Why Choose Ireland for MBA?
- Ireland is becoming a great destination for entrepreneurs and businesses.
- Ireland offers a great environment to learn and work-up skills.
- Ireland shows a rise in job opportunities with the companies like Google, Facebook, Intel and Apple expand and grow their business in Ireland.
- After completing their MBA degree, Irish students get their dream job very quickly.
- Ireland is emerging as a new place for booming business and other skills.
- More number of students are opting for MBA and higher education from Ireland.
- Irish universities make students expert in management and other capabilities.
|English Speaking Population
||More than 95%
||-19.1 degree C
||33.3 degree C
|Exchange Rates to INR
||1 Euro is equal to 78.79 Indian Rupee
|Time Difference from India
||India is 5 hours 30 minutes ahead of Ireland
|Travel Time from Delhi to Ireland
||Approximately 10 hours to 12 hours (Non-Stop Flight)
||Roman Catholic (Followed by 50% of people)
||Mild, moist and changeable climate having abundant rainfall with a lack of temperature extremes.
||Approx. 48.3 lakhs
Some Interesting Facts About Ireland
- Irish people are known for consuming 131.1 litres of beer each year. This is considered to be the highest consumption.
- Let’s look at another interesting fact about Ireland. Ireland is known for three most famous: Green Shamrock, The Harp and Celtic cross.
- More than 80% of Irish people are Roman Catholic and Ireland has one of the highest rates in church in Western countries.
- Want to know about ancestral language of Irish people? Let’s reveal it. Its none other than Irish Gaelic.
- It’s an exciting fact that Ireland has no snakes. Infact Ireland is a snake free land. Ireland is devoid of many species namely moles, weasels, polecats and roe deer.
Why Choose Eklavya Overseas for MBA In Ireland?
For over 20 years, our multitude of services offered numerous students with the admissions in some of the eminent universities in abroad. With the support of our education counsellors, our customers were able to make sound decisions based on the precise and accurate information which we offered. Whether you require a opinion about education, counselling sessions, assessments of your interests or enquire about the admissions, we at Eklavya Overseas take pride in assessing your needs and then offering you the vital assistance.
Our services, new approach and unique strategies help our clients build effective and dynamic career in the chosen field. As a result of our extensive services and our work, we have clearly identified what it takes to build a future of a student who love talking with us seeking our expert’s guidance and support. We assist students in carving a bright future and becoming an even stronger and an effective person. We at Eklavya Overseas extend our valuable services to make the students realize their interests and then seek admissions accordingly.