Study in Italy
Planning to pursue your studies abroad? Pursuing degree courses from Italy is designed to enhance the education of International students in numerous domains namely Finances, Engineering, Medicine, Marketing, Human Resources, Strategy and Operations Management. The peer to peer education differentiates different degree programs from usual higher education degree programs. Studying in Italy will allow the students to interact with diverse people as well as to build more network in the way of friends which might be helpful in future. Study from abroad is a prodigious option and an outstanding opportunity to create networking and new opportunities. Study in Italy is one of the premium choices for all International aspirants as Italy ranks 7th in the Gross Domestic Productivity (GDP) and on 17th ranking in Human Development Index across the globe. Higher education from one of the top-notch universities of Italy can assist the students in becoming well-rounded graduate not only in 1 specific domain but in multiple domains according to their choices and preferences. Any degree program from Italy prepares the graduates for next big leap in their respective career. There are multiple jobs for graduates from Italy namely financial manager, doctor, reputed software engineer, business consultant, health services manager and much more. After completing the degree program from Italy, one can become successful and excel in his/her own career. Italy is the storehouse of some of the oldest and finest universities in the world. International students who wish to pursue higher education from Italy are welcomed valuing the diversity of Italy.
- Education System in Italy
- Courses Available for Studying in Italy
- Application Process to Study in Italy
- Advantages of studying In Italy
- Requirements for Italian Student VISA
- Health Insurance for Overseas Students in Italy
Education System in Italy
- During the middle age and Renaissance, Italy is known for some of the oldest universities.
- In 1088, The University of Bologna is one of the oldest universities in Italy.
- Some of the Italian universities perform well in QS rankings making them ideal choice.
- Italy played a fundamental role in reforming of higher education.
- The reform came to be known as Bologna Process.
- Italy is known as one of the four countries that formed the European Area of Higher Education.
- In present scenario, Bologna process is followed in whole of Europe.
- The universities in Italy is segregated into numerous types.
- State universities are those that are state refunded.
- State universities are in large number in Italy.
- Publicly funded universities are funded by province.
- Private universities are not funded by State.
- Superior Graduate Schools are independent institutions.
- These institutions provide advanced training and other specialization in post graduate programs.
- There are 137 higher education universities in Italy.
- They offer academics in fields like art, music and dance courses.
- Italy has various levels of education.
- Bachelor’s level, Master’s level and Post-graduate level.
Why Choose Italy?
- Rome, Venice, Milan, Florence are some of the beautiful cities of Italy which can be explored by students.
- The food in Italy is commendable and one of the best in the world.
- Italian restaurants are famous for food which all International students would relish.
- Italian degrees are recognized globally all across the globe.
- Italian degree courses adopt internships apart from regular study.
- For those who want to pursue studies from abroad then Italy is one of the top 10 destinations.
- Students do not face the issue of medium of teaching during pursuing studies from Italy.
- Medium of teaching adopted in most universities is English.
- Cost of studying from Italy is affordable and economical.
- Students have opportunity to explore Italy as it is the fashion capital of the world.
Courses Available for Studying in Italy
Variety of International courses are offered in Italy:
- Art, Design & Media
- Environment & Agriculture
- Medicine & Health
- Engineering & Technology
- Computer Science & IT
- Social Sciences
- Natural Sciences & Mathematics
- MBA in Italy
Application Process to Study in Italy
The application process for studying Italy is quite simple and easy. The steps are:
- Step 1: Search for the study program which you want to study.
- Step 2: Be aware of the fact that you are meeting all the requirements.
- Step 3: Try to grasp and learn the Italian language.
- Step 4: Check with your financial resources.
- Step 5: Accordingly, apply for the admission.
- Step 6: Then, obtain your Italian student VISA.
- Step 7: Search for a suitable accommodation
- Step 8: Candidate can then enrol in the particular university.
Reasons to Study in Italy
- Variety of options to match with students interests and goals.
- Check degree program at university’s official website.
- Affordable fees offered in Italian universities.
- World class academic staff.
- Excellent placements provided by Italian universities.
- Italian universities professors help in becoming successful in their career.
- Italy being 8th largest economy in the world is a bliss for graduates.
- Italian universities offer bright and outstanding future prospects.
- Organizations hire young, motivated and well-educated individuals.
- Italian universities enhance a candidate to enter a challenging career in respective fields.
Advantages of Studying In Italy
- The living cost is economical in Italy.
- No cumbersome procedure of donations.
- Some of the universities in Italy are amongst the top-rated universities.
- The admission procedure is quite simple.
- Less chances of visa rejection.
- The hostel facilities, labs, research and accommodation facilities are perfect.
- There is remarkable international exposure, highly trained and skilled professors.
- There is an option of paying in instalments and scholarship for the deserving candidates.
- Globally Recognized universities in Italy
- Italy offers some affordable study options.
- English being used as the medium of teaching.
Why Learn Italian Language?
- Studying Italian language is not mandatory for applying apply for study in Italy.
- This is because most degree programs are taught in English.
- However, students are recommended to learn Italian.
- Learning the basics of Italian language, enhances interaction with others.
- Students can build network better knowing the local language.
- While finding jobs after graduation, it is easier for students to find a job.
Is Italian Students VISA Necessary to Study in Italy?
- Students of some nationalities do not require to have a VISA.
- Students from EU/EEA can enter Italy without student VISA.
- They only have to show passport and national identity card.
- There are two types of student VISA in Italy: VISA Type C and VISA Type D.
- VISA type C is for short-stay valid for 3 months.
- VISA type D is for long-stay valid for more than 3 months.
Requirements for Italian Student VISA
- The fees for Italian VISA are non-refundable.
- The fees are approx. USD 57.
- Along with VISA, one must also have residence permit within approx. 8 working days.
- Complete filled and signed national visa application form.
- Your valid national passport.
- Two photocopies of your passport.
- Your certificate of birth. (If Required)
- Your marriage certificates. (If Required)
- Your child’s certificate of birth.
- Your recent 3 passport-style photographs.
Health Insurance for Overseas Students in Italy
- Its important to get health insurance during the whole tenure of student studies.
- For non-EU/EEA citizens, they must get a health insurance before arriving in Italy.
- Non-EU/EEA citizens are known as Third-country citizens.
- For EU/EEA citizens, students must request European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) from their home town.
- According to Italian National Health Insurance Scheme, EU/EEA citizens can attain the benefit same as the locals.
- However, European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) is not an alternative of travel insurance.
- European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) does not cover any travel insurance, rescue, search, emergency dental treatments and any kind of assistance.
- Therefore, a private health insurance is highly recommended for EU/EEA citizens before entering Italy.
Cost of Living in Italy
- Italy is a budget friendly country.
- Students can spend 700 to 800 Euros a month for living expenses.
- In most of other cities namely Turin, Padua, Bologna the cost is 550 to 750 Euros a month.
- Cost of living generally depends on the lifestyle of the students.
- Italians are welcoming people.
- International students will be able to make local friends easily and quickly.
- Italians believe in living and enjoying high-quality of life.
- Italians enjoy every meal and eating well is mandatory to live a good life.
- English is not frequently spoken in Italy.
- Italians enjoy cultural activities in a form of traditional local festivals.
- Italians also play sports and organize international sporting events.
- Italians are full of life and they enjoy their night life as well.
- In summers, Italians generally go near sea.
- Italy will surely add value to the life of the student.
Why Choose Eklavya Overseas for Study in Italy
For over 20 years, our multitude of services offered numerous students with the admissions in some of the eminent universities in abroad. With the support of our education counsellors, our customers were able to make sound decisions based on the precise and accurate information which we offered. Whether you require a opinion about education, counselling sessions, assessments of your interests or enquire about the admissions, we at Eklavya Overseas take pride in assessing your needs and then offering you the vital assistance.
Our services, new approach and unique strategies help our clients build effective and dynamic career in the chosen field. As a result of our extensive services and our work, we have clearly identified what it takes to build a future of a student who love talking with us seeking our expert’s guidance and support. We assist students in carving a bright future and becoming an even stronger and an effective person. We at Eklavya Overseas extend our valuable services to make the students realize their interests and then seek admissions accordingly.