Study MBA in Australia
MBA degree from Australia provides international recognition to the candidates pursuing. By completing MBA degree from Australia, you are eligible to do a job anywhere across the globe. There are several benefits that Australia offers. The cost of living in Australia is affordable and reasonable when compared with living in United Kingdom or United States. Some of the finest MBA universities are there in Australia offering various types of MBA programs. For all the candidates who are searching for a popular destination for pursuing higher studies along with low tuition fees, affordable cost of living and strong education infrastructure must opt for Australia as it is an ideal choice for them. Australia is rich and diverse in its culture and its people are friendly and welcoming. Australia degrees are globally accepted. MBA from Australia will assist you to grow as an individual, ability to work in effective manner, become a business leader, and to be effective in interpersonal abilities through their communication, presentation, negotiation skills and self-confidence. Australia happens to be a meeting ground between the cultures of east and west. There are some of the oldest universities in Australia that offers holistic development of a student by adopting to research and unparalleled andragogy. The duration of regular MBA in Australia lasts for 2 years. MBA programs in Australia are international when considered in terms of orientation and curriculum.
- Eligibility Criteria
- Documents Required
- Admission Requirements
- Visa Requirements
- Application Process
Reasons To Study MBA in Australia
- Student support services are always running in the Australian universities.
- Australian universities are world-class and have global rankings.
- There is option of work while the student is studying MBA.
- Australian universities are globally recognized.
- Universities in Australia are known for excellence in education.
- Premium training and outstanding lectures are provided to the international students.
- Australian universities help the students to succeed in global workforce.
- Australia is one of the safe countries and students feel secure.
- Overseas students are welcomed in the multicultural society as local people are great.
Advantages of Studying in Australia
- Australian universities develop thought leading creativity in the students in Business Administration.
- Along with the practical skills, Australian universities provide theoretical knowledge as well.
- Australian universities help in making you successful in a fast-changing world.
- Australian universities make students agile by their new and engaging programmes.
- Australian universities have produced 15 Nobel laureates so it is beneficial for students.
- More than 2.5 million international students have graduated so far from Australian universities.
- Australian universities equip you with practical skills and knowledge which makes you innovative thinker.
- Australian education has always been innovative towards teaching Business Administration subjects.
Type of MBA Programs in Australia
There are two types of MBA program:
- Regular MBA Program
- One-year MBA Program
Duration of MBA in Australia
The duration of MBA program:
- Regular MBA Program (15 months to 2 years)
- One-year MBA Program (12 months): it is quite popular among MBA aspirants.
- The eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA in Australia varies according to the universities.
- No prior work experience is required to pursue MBA from Australia.
- Australian universities are not regulated by a central body thus requirements differ.
- Some of the criteria required are as follows:
- An equivalent bachelor’s degree (3-year or 4-year course).
- Minimum age must be 21 years.
- Basic knowledge of German language is a must.
- Minimum 60% academic score for Indian students.
- Some universities conduct their own entrance test exams for MBA admissions.
- The requirements for MBA programs may vary from one university to another university.
- Although, some of the requirements are similar for all the universities.
- Following mandatory documents are required by almost every university:
- A recognized undergraduate degree.
- Transcript of student grades.
- Proof of language proficiency (English or German)
- 2 to 3 years of work experience which is an optional requirement.
- Reference and motivation letters which are optional.
- Applications are filled online.
- Students just need to scan and convert the mandatory documents in PDF or JPG format.
- Upload the documents online.
- Other universities run a personal online application platform.
- After submitting the documents, candidate gets an email to confirm receiving of documents.
- This indicates that application has entered the selection procedure.
- University responds to the candidate within a few weeks after submission.
- Students must apply for the course within the deadline as delayed applications are not accepted.
- There are two main intakes for MBA in Australia:
- In the month of February
- In the month of July
- In the month of November only in some Australian universities.
Student VISA includes the following:
- Complete filled and signed national visa application form.
- Your valid national passport.
- Two photocopies of your passport.
- Your certificate of birth. (If Required)
- Your marriage certificates. (If Required)
- Your child’s certificate of birth.
- Your recent 3 passport-style photographs.
Financials Required for MBA in Australia
- MBA in Australia is more economical as compared to MBA in UK.
- Statistics highlight that an average of 15% difference in fees exist in Australia and UK.
- Residence permit amounts to somewhere around $100 to $200.
- The application process to pursue MBA in Australia:
- Search for an MBA Program.
- Student must meet all requirements.
- Learn the basics of English Language.
- Student must arrange for the financial resources.
- Apply for Admission in MBA via online application form.
- Get Your Australian Student Visa for MBA program i.e. residence permit.
- Find the necessary accommodation required by the student near the university.
- Enrol for MBA program in Australian University.
Cost of Living in Australia
Cost of education is reasonable and affordable in Australia. Accommodation costs are as follows:
- Homestaycost - $235 to $325 per week
- Hostels and Guesthouses cost- $90 to $150 per week
Living Expenses are as follows:
- Phone and Internetcost- $15 to $30 per week
- Groceries and eating cost- $140 to $280 per week
Cost of living is as follows:
- For a child coming with the candidate - AUD$3,152
- For students or guardians - AUD$21,041
Part Time Jobs in Australia
- International students can work outside the campus as well while studying MBA.
- Students can work for 20 hours a week.
- As MBA is not an easy course you have many assignments to finish so you will not have much time to work.
Employment Opportunities in Australia
During the course
There are different types of visa available and most of them allow students to work for 20 hours a week during semester and unlimited hours during vacations. But before applying for work a student needs to make sure that his/her visa allows to work. Note: For more details visit Department of Immigration and Border Protection website.
After the course
Graduating from any Australian college is highly valued all over the world.If a student has attained a degree then he can further apply for the Post-study work visa. This allows student to work after completing the course and experience real working environment.
Better to Learn English Language before going to Australia
- Candidates who are planning to go to Australia for studying can learn basic English language.
- Learning of English language will be helpful in communication for those who are not well versed with English.
- Interacting with local people can be helpful by learning English language.
- Courses are taught in English medium thus; students need to know English.
Scholarships offered to the Students in Australia
The universities in Australia offers various scholarships to the students which depends on some factors. These scholarships allow students to afford the cost of the whole course. The offered scholarships are strictly based on the academic performance of the students. Some scholarships not only cover tuition costs but living and travel expenses too. Scholarships covers the mostly part of the tuition cost and research programs offer funds for full tuition fee I.e. 100% of the tuition fee and also covers travel costs. Besides, the government also provides scholarships to the foreign students. But it is not easy to attain these scholarships since these scholarships are highly competitive. Students are advised to apply in advance since the number of applicants is high.
Scholarships are offered on the basis of few factors such as:
- High Academics
- Extracurricular activities
- Social work
- Minimum 70% in grade 12
- Amount of AUD 2000 I.e. up to 50%
- University of Tasmania - Tasmanian International Scholarship
- University of Tasmania - Pharmacy Relocation Bursaries
- University of Tasmania - TSBE Relocation Bursary
- University of Tasmania - Dean of TSBE Merit Scholarship
- RMIT University -School of Property, Construction and Project Management Scholarships for Indian Students
- RMIT University - Global Leaders Scholarship For Postgraduate Indian Business Students
- University of South Australia - Vice Chancellor’s International Excellence Scholarship
- Federation University - FedUni Living Accommodation Scholarship
- University of Newcastle - Golden Jubilee Scholarships
- University of South Australia - International Merit Scholarships
- University of Newcastle - Engineering And Technology Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- University of Newcastle - International High Achievers Undergraduate Scholarship
- University of Newcastle - Architecture And Built Environment Postgraduate Coursework Scholarship
- Edith Cowan University - ECU Melbourne and ECU Sydney Scholarships
- UNSW - Future of Chance Scholarships
- The University of Queensland - Engineering Architecture and Information Technology Faculty Year 12 Overseas International Scholarships
- The University of Queensland - International Scholarships for Postgraduate Coursework - India
- The University of Queensland - The School of Chemistry & Molecular Biosciences Indian Scholarship
- Macquarie University - Undergraduate India Academic Excellence Scholarship
- University of Technology Sydney - UTS Science International Scholarship for Excellence
- Macquarie University - Macquarie University Tuition Fee Grant
- La Trobe University Sydney Campus - Excellence Scholarships
- The University of Adelaide - Professions India Scholarships
- University Of South Australia - Vice Chancellor's International Excellence Scholarship
- Edith Cowan University - International Undergraduate Merit Scholarship
- Macquarie University - PG Scholarships for students from selected Indian institutions
- La Trobe University - Additional PG Scholarship
- The University of Sydney - Vice Chancellor's International Scholarships
- La Trobe University - La Trobe College Excellence Scholarships
- University of Wollongong - Fifteen Partial Tuition Scholarships – International Students
- Macquarie University - Data Science Scholarships for Indian Students
- Western Sydney University - Merit based scholarships
- Macquarie University - Postgraduate Indian Women's Scholarship
- The University of Western Australia - UWA Undergraduate scholarship (India)
- Monash University - Monash University Scholarships
- University Of New South Wales - Business School India & Sri Lanka Scholarship
- The University of Adelaide - Excellence Scholarships
- University Of New South Wales - Future of Change coursework scholarships for India
- The Australian National University - Study Canberra India Scholarship
- UTS INSEARCH - Aspire Scholarship
- La Trobe University - Regional campus scholarships
- Swinburne University Of Technology - Undergraduate Programs – 3 Year Degree
- Flinders University and BW Businessworld Scholarship
- Griffith University - Undergraduate Excellence Scholarship
- Western Sydney University-SGSM International Scholarship (India)
- The University of Queensland - MBA Student Scholarship
- Griffith University - Arts, Education and Law (AEL) Excellence Scholarships
- The University of Queensland - International Scholarship for advanced standing students (all countries)
- Griffith University - Health Excellence Scholarships
- The University of Queensland - International 50% Fee waiver Scholarship - Master of Architecture
- Griffith University - Business School Master of Business Administration Scholarships
- The University of Queensland - Science International Scholarships
- Griffith University - Business School Excellence Scholarships
- Edith Cowan University - Petroleum Engineering First Cohort Scholarship
- Macquarie University-India Scholarships
- The University of New England - International Postgraduate Research Award (IPRA)
- University Of South Australia - Vice Chancellor's International Excellence Scholarship
- Monash International Merit Scholarship
- The University Of Queensland - UQ BEL India Scholarship
- QUT-Triple Crown Scholarship
- University of Canberra International Sports Courses Scholarship
- University of Tasmania - Tasmanian International Scholarship
- Deakin College - Merit Scholarships
- La Trobe University - La Trobe International Student Scholarship
- University of Canberra International Bachelor of Engineering in Network and Software Engineering
- University of South Australia - International Postgraduate Student High Achiever Tuition Grant
- Queensland - UQ Science International Scholarship
- Macquarie University-Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarship
- Federation International Excellence scholarships
- Deakin University - Deakin University - Deakin International Meritorious Scholarship
- QUT - Creative Industries International Scholarship
- Southern Cross University - Pro Vice Chancellor (International and Enterprise) Academic Scholarship
- Carnegie Mellon University Australia Academic Based Scholarship – Up to 40%
- Deakin India Scholarship (Post Graduates)
- Deakin University - NDTV-Deakin Scholarships
- Deakin India Bursary (Under Graduates)
- Adelaide International Undergraduate Scholarship (AIUS)
How to Select an MBA College in Australia?
- There are many MBA universities in Australia that offer master programs. One of the smartest decisions and hardest step is choosing the right university. There are some factors a student should consider while choosing the university:Look for a master program that fulfill the career needs.
- The location of the university should be well connected with other cities too.
- The rapport and the placement of the university with local companies should be good enough.
- It is ideal to compare the fee structure of the university with other universities before finalizing the one.
- A university should have a perfectly planned structure for the foreign students including accommodation help, orientation and other required services.
Indian Students in Australia
- Number of Indian students in Australia are increasing every year.
- Since 2014, percentage of Indian students is increasing by 71%.
Why Choose Australia for MBA?
- Australia has six of the top-notch universities which are included in world’s top 100.
- Australia has one of the finest higher education systems across the world.
- There are more than 22,000 courses in more than 1,000 Australian universities.
- Australian universities lay emphasis on student experience and graduate outcomes.
- According to the report of Department of Education Student Survey, international students have given 90% positive reviews about Australia.
- Australia is known to be as the third most prevalent international student destination across the world.
- Australia is the world leader in terms of education.
- Australia is a popular destination which is known for providing education to more than 7,00,000 overseas students.
- Australia comprises of seven of the finest student cities across the world.
- Australian government spends more than A$300 million in providing scholarships.
- Australia is known for providing world-leading education in numerous MBA courses .
|Boundaries Shared by Australia
||Indonesia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, and New Caledonia (France)
||Christianity with fundamental denominations comprising of Catholic,Anglican, Uniting Church, Presbyterian and Reformed, Eastern Orthodox, Baptist and Lutheran.
|Exchange Rates to INR
||1 Indian Rupee is equal to 0.021 Australian Dollar
||Western culture prevails generally derived from Britain
||Northern part of Australia experiences tropical influenced climate whereas Southern part of Australia experiences cooler summers and rainy winters.
||-23 degree Celsius
||50.7 degree C
|Time Difference between India and Australia
||Australia is 5 hours 30 minutes ahead of India
|Travel time from India to Australia
||Approximately 12 to 13 hours (Non-Stop Flight)
||$400 to $500 per year
||Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast, Newcastle
||New Zealand Dollar
Some Interesting Facts About Australia
If you are planning to study in Australia then you must be inquisitive to know some interesting facts.
- Australian Alps are known and famous for having more amount of snow as compared to Swiss Alps.
- One of the interesting facts about Australians is that 90% of them reside on the coast.
- Tasmania, part of Australia is known for having cleanest air across the globe.
- Pride of Australia and its joy named as Great Barrier Reef is one of the largest ecosystem in the world located in Australia.
- Queensland is famous for Fraser Island which is supposed to be the largest sand island across the globe.
Why Choose Eklavya Overseas for MBA In Australia?
For over 20 years, our multitude of services offered numerous students with the admissions in some of the eminent universities in abroad. With the support of our education counsellors, our customers were able to make sound decisions based on the precise and accurate information which we offered. Whether you require a opinion about education, counselling sessions, assessments of your interests or enquire about the admissions, we at Eklavya Overseas take pride in assessing your needs and then offering you the vital assistance.
Our services, new approach and unique strategies help our clients build effective and dynamic career in the chosen field. As a result of our extensive services and our work, we have clearly identified what it takes to build a future of a student who love talking with us seeking our expert’s guidance and support. We assist students in carving a bright future and becoming an even stronger and an effective person. We at Eklavya Overseas extend our valuable services to make the students realize their interests and then seek admissions accordingly.