MBBS in Russia
Russia is the country which has the highest literacy rate. It is almost 54% of the population has a graduate degree. Therefore, study MBBS in Russia for Indian Students is easy. MBBS fees in Russia are affordable and low cost. Indeed, MBBS universities in Russia are famous for their low fees structure. Of course, the cost for MBBS admission in Russia is affordable for Indian students. As a result, Medical universities in Russia attract Indian students to study medicine in Russia.
Why MBBS in Russia?
- The Education system of the country has changed consequently and transformed the country in a better way.
- In addition, New institutions are moreover introduced with higher level of MBBS education in Russia.
- The Quality of education improved and likewise offered to international students.
- There are top medical colleges in Russia. That is the main reason why Indian Students prefer MBBS in Russia.
- The universities are well-equipped and similarly, provide MBBS programs in Russia at lower fees. Because The universities are regulated and run by the government of Russia.
- MBBS fees in Russia are low. Therefore it attracts Indian students.
- For 25 years, thousands of doctors who are practising here in India and even so, studied MBBS from Russia.
- There are MCI approved Russian Medical Colleges for MBBS. Then,
- Every year around 3500 students selects study MBBS in Russia. The reason behind such migration is low tuition fee and affordable living cost consequently.
- Students from different parts of the world choose MBBS in Russia to study MBBS accordingly. The countries like Asia, Europe, America, and Africa. Then, Select MBBS in Russia and get qualified faculty.
- Although, MBBS in Russia offers advanced techniques.
Quality of Education at MBBS Universities in Russia
- Students studying MBBS in Russia are given practical knowledge specifically.
- It is right decision to choose Russian MBBS University on the contrary of Indian medical university. Because, Indian universities fail in practical knowledge.
- In fact, There are best medical colleges in Russia for Indian students.
- A great medical career is locked besides, by getting admission in the top Russian colleges for MBBS in Russia.
- Attaining a Russian MBBS degree from a top-rated MBBS university likewise ensures the great experience.
MBBS in Russia at Glance
|Eligibility||50% in PCB for General 40% for SC/ ST and Reserve Categories.|
|NEET for admission||Yes indeed, With Qualifying Marks.
*NEET is only required if a student wants to come back to India after completion of MBBS in Russia.
|Language tests (IELTS / TOEFL)||No.|
|Processing Time for Application||45-60 Days.|
|Minimum expected fees||3500 USD per year.|
|Maximum expected fees||5000 USD per year.|
|Living Cost in Russia for a Student||150 USD per month.|
|Duration of the course||5.1 Years.|
|Medium of Instruction||English and Russian.|
|Top MBBS colleges in Russia||Irkutsk State Medical University, Volgograd State Medical University.|
|Universities approved by||MCI and WHO.|
There are three types of medical courses offered by the universities for MBBS in Russia:
- MBBS course in the English language (but not in all medical colleges)
- MBBS course in the Russian language (All MBBS universities in Russia)
- Bilingual program (In Russian and English both).
- Student study MBBS in Russia in English for first 3 years.
- Student study MBBS in Russia in the Russian language for last 3 years.
MBBS Admission Intakes for MBBS in Russia:
- Students are admitted in September and October.
- Duration of MBBS course in Russia is 6 years.
A brief about the course structure of MBBS in Russia
- There are total 360 credits in MBBS in Russia courses. In addition, it is divided into 10 semesters which includes 5 years of the course. Actually, Each year contains 30 credits that are one practical year contains 60 credits.
- All semesters similarly maintain a good balance between total work and semester exams.
Eligibility to take admission for MBBS in Russia:
To secure a medical seat in Russia accordingly:
- First, The student must be 18 years old.
- Second, He should have completed 10+2 from a recognized school.
- Third, Student should have more than 50 percent marks.
- Finally, the compulsory subjects are Chemistry, Physics, and Biology.
Top MBBS Universities in Russia and their tuition fees recommended by Eklavya Overseas for MBBS in Russia
|Name of the University||MBBS Fees in INR.|
|Altai State Medical University||337900 INR.|
|Astrakhan State Medical University||236500 INR.|
|Bashkir State Medical University||337900 INR.|
|Crimean Federal University||209500 INR.|
|Dagestan State Medical Academy||337900 INR.|
|First Moscow State Medical University||929000 INR.|
|Irkutsk State Medical University||175700 INR.|
|Kazan Federal University||608000 INR.|
|Kuban State Medical Academy||337900 INR.|
|Nizhny Novgorod State Medical Academy||324300 INR.|
|Northern State Medical University||283800 INR.|
|Novosibirsk State Medical University||608000 INR.|
|Omsk State Medical University||304000 INR.|
|Orel State University||263500 INR.|
|Orenburg State Medical University||464200 INR.|
|People’s Friendship University of Russia||831000 INR.|
|Perm State Medical University||304000 INR.|
|Ryazan State Medical University||304000 INR.|
|Saint Petersburg State Medical University||304000 INR.|
|Saratov State Medical University||443300 INR.|
|Siberian State Medical University||2491000 INR.|
|Smolensk State Medical University||3716000 INR.|
|Stavropol State Medical University||391900 INR.|
|Tambov State University||293900 INR.|
|Belgorod State University||337900 INR.|
|Tver State Medical University||415600 INR.|
Top 10 Medical Colleges in Russia for MBBS in Russia are:
- Russian State Medical University, Moscow
- Volgograd State Medical University, Volgograd
- Kazan State Medical University, KAZAN
- Tver State Medical Academy
- Lomonosov Moscow State University
- Kursk State Medical University, Kursk
- People’s Friendship University of Russia, Moscow
- M. Sechenov Moscow Medical Academy
Also note the * MCI Toll-free number: 1800111154
FACULTIES FOR MBBS IN RUSSIA
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Pediatrics Faculty
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Pharmacy Faculty
- Preventive Medicine Faculty
- Faculty of Nursing
ADVANTAGES OF MBBS IN RUSSIA
- Consequently, Medical universities in Russia have no English language test like TOEFL and IELTS.
- Hence, get direct admission in MBBS in Russia.
- Russian Universities take no entrance test. For instance, the entrance happens on First come first served basis.
- Actually, MBBS in Russia is donation free. Be calm.
- Actually, Russian Universities take no capitalisation fee. Therefore MBBS in Russia for Indian students is affordable.
- The universities are likewise subsidized by the Government of Russia. Hence, MBSS in Russia is low-cost
- The MBBS in Russia in English is one of the reasons which attract the Indian students most.
- The Russian MBBS course fee is less. Whereas, other medical universities have high fees.
- MBBS universities in Russia are approved by MCI. That is good sign for Indian students.
- MCI recognised MBBS colleges in Russia assure bright future. Furthermore, The Russian MBBS degree in India is valid.
- There is no upper age limit for students to apply for MBBS in Russia. Hence, you may apply for MBBS admission.
- Indian students completing their MBBS in Russia can likewise practise their profession in India. However, they only need to clear the MCI screening test.
- Universities prepare MBBS students accordingly from the first year for the screening test.
- Students have the option to pursue PG in Russia next to completing their MBBS degree in Russia.
- Furthermore, Indian students can find Indian food.
- Students can find hostiles otherwise don’t want to stay in the hostel furthermore.
DISADVANTAGES OF MBBS IN RUSSIA
- The local language in Russia is Russian. Specifically, It could be a barrier to practical life in Russia.
- An International student must learn the Russian language to communicate with confidence.
- Some Russian universities provide MBBS courses, but they are not specifically medical universities. They have a mere small faculty of medicine.
- The small faculty of private universities affects the quality of medical education.
- Small Patient base– Students obviously choose to study in Tier three or Tier four cities. It is indeed proven that if the population of the city is 400,000. The people of that city will ask for the good-quality healthcare facilities. For this reason, The students who are studying in such cities, likewise, face non-exposure issues. They although face scarcity of expert professors. They are even not aware of rare clinical cases.
- Russia is cold hence, it is hard for students to adjust.
- Some cities in Russia are with very modern lifestyle. Moreover, Russian cities have several nightclubs, restaurants, sports entertainment, discos and other clubs. They have of course great internet speed that distracts the students.
- Students may be lazy. Because the Russian medical courses don’t put pressure on students.
MBBS in Russia for Indian Students
The Russian Federation offers scholarships for Indian students accordingly. For detailed information visit the website of Ministry of Education of Russia furthermore.
Do not mix study and work:
- There are some consultancies likewise spreading information related to work and study together. According to them, the students can yet work and study MBBS in Russia to cover extra expenses.
- Let us tell you that it is wrong information and in the same way, no student studying MBBS should follow it.
- It has been witnessed further that Medical courses are not simple at all. The lectures are long and tiring.
- Students need self-study in the first place and they can not do self-study and work.
- Students start part-time jobs while their MBBS course. On the contrary, they definitely get problems in their exams.
- We recommend students specifically, not to search for jobs and focus more on the course they are enrolled in.
Process of MBBS admission in Russia
Step 1. Research about the universities and their pros and cons. As a result, you can apply for the admission in the courses offered by MBBS Universities in Russia.
Documents required to apply MBBS in Russia online are:
- First, 10th Mark sheet (Scanned copy).
- Second, 12th Mark sheet (Scanned copy).
- Third, School leaving certificate (Scanned copy).
- Fourth, Passport (Scanned copy).
- Finally, you may check our website for complete documents’ list
Step 2: The university accepts the application of student. The university issues the letter of confirmation of admission.
Step 3: After the student receives the confirmation/offer letter. The next step includes the payment of fees.
Step4: After the payment of the MBBS fee, accordingly you can apply for the student visa.
Step5: Finally, get the Visa!
Step6: Book your tickets to Russia and finally fly for MBBS in Russia!
Note: Each college may have its individual requirements of documents. For this reason, students should check the university requirements.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR A VISA TO RUSSIA
- Passport with minimum 18 months validity.
- 10th Certificate + Mark sheet
- 12th Certificate + Mark sheet
- Birth Certificate in English or translated into English and notarized.
- Photo – 10 (4.5 x 3.5 cm, 70% Face)
- Official Invitation letter from the respective Medical University
- HIV Test Reports
- Authorization of all archives by the Ministry of External Affairs, New Delhi.
- Legalisation of documents by Russian Embassy.
- Visa fees
- Bank receipt of Tuition fee (1st year) payment.
MBBS Syllabus in Russia
- The MBBS course is for 66 months including a year of internship. Although, first year consists of critical subjects of medical science. Mainly Anatomy, Bio-science and Physiology with practical knowledge. For example, Indian students persue MBBS in China.
- The clinical subjects are consequently Microbiology, Pathology, and Forensic Medicine and Pharmacology.
- The third year of the course has two parts specifically, both parts contain one year.
- First part consists of ENT, Community Medicine and ophthalmology. The second part consists of Surgery, Medicine, Gynaecology and Obstetrics and Paediatrics.
EXPENSES OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS STUDYING MBBS IN RUSSIA
- Accommodation expenses: The expenses would be around 100-300 USD. It depends on medical students.
- Metro smart card costs USD 65 for one month.
- Rate Car fuel per litre would be around USD 0.5
- Essentials per month will cost around USD 150.
- Food will probably cost minimum USD 10 per day.
IS RUSSIA SAFE FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS?
- Russia is more secure if compared with the days of 1990’s. It is always smart to know about the environment. Keep distance from dreadful neighbours. It won’t be cautious to go out alone around the city at 2 am if you are an Indian student studying in Russia.
- Be smart and moreover stay alert at all times.
- We suggest you to carry identification documents with you. A duplicate of visa, enrolment papers or any kind of identity proof.
- Character check by Russian cops is normal. Moreover, Russian cops cease the suspicious persons.
Accommodation Facility in Russia
- Every university has around 6 hostels for the foreign students. The hostel fees depend likewise upon the different size of the rooms. Furthermore, The student can choose according to their comfort. Rooms are available in different sizes for the international students.
- Each room is shared by maximum 3 students. All the hostel rooms are fully-furnished, comfortable and well-heated accordingly. Students are provided with internet facilities. Students may get TV and telephone in their rooms.
- The rooms are attached with kitchens and bathrooms. Hence The university hostels are always protected by Russian police.
- Hostel campuses are usually built at walk-able distances from the universities. It reduces the travelling time for the students.
Social Life in Russia
- Most of the medical colleges in Russia take care of extra-curricular activities. MBBS course is not simple. MBBS students should relax and refresh their minds. After tiring lectures and all the hard work of self-study
- Medical universities provide sports facilities to students. They organize different events and activities of sports. There are many shopping malls, social clubs and entertainment near the urban universities.
- Students are offered a rich assortment of activities as an aspect of the grounds life. These activities add spice to the cross-cultural and educational experience.
Why is it important to enrol in universities approved by MCI?
- Indian student should check the MCI approval of the university. MCI refers to the Medical Council of India. This could be a problem in future if a student wants to practice in India after completing the MBBS course. MCI doesn’t approve the degree attained from the colleges not approved by them.
- If your medical college has no MCI approval (MCI approved MBBS colleges). Obtaining the Russian MBBS degree from that university will be waste of money and time. Check the list of top MBBS colleges in Russia mentioned on our website.
- MBBS admission in Russia require researches.
Documents needed after the arrival in the country for MBBS in Russia
- Valid passport
- Student Visa issued by the Russian Embassy
- Migration card
- School certificates
- Medical certificates
Things that are important to carry to Russia for MBBS in Russia
Keep one jacket jumper, jacket, a cardigan and warm coat accordingly. Students have options to buy winter clothes if they are not interested to carry. We suggest students carry some money. Of course, it will help you Abroad. You might need it on arrival or after arrival accordingly.
- Favourite music or books.
- Laptop, tablets and cables.
- Do not keep more stuff should in check-in bags.
- You may carry hand luggage.
- Label the luggage in English and Russian.
Russia is the largest nation in the world. The Landscape of the nation ranges from forests or tundra to beaches of the subtropical area. Moscow is the capital of Russia and it is one of the largest cities. It is famous for St. Petersburg Mariinsky and Moscow’s Bolshoi ballet companies. It was founded by Peter, a Russian leader. The population of the country is over 144 million. The western part has more population. The eastern part has less population. It has more urban areas. There are some major centres including Ufa, St. Petersburg. The others are Novosibirsk, Chelyabinsk, Yekaterinburg, Kazan and Nizhny Novgorod.
The Climatic condition of Russia:
The climate of Russia could be described from extremely cold winters to hot summer. The hottest temperature in Russia is 44̊C and the coldest is 30°C.
RELIGION FOLLOWED IN RUSSIA
The religion followed in Russia is Christianity. There are three countries in Europe in the south-eastern part which follows Islam. There are communities which celebrate all Indian festivals and customs. Indian students can practice their religion in Russia.
In fact, India is 2 hours and 30 minutes ahead of Moscow, Russia.
Q1. What is session cycle in Russia?
Ans. It is signified that Russian medical universities start their session from 1st September.
Q2. Is it important to get VISA for MBBS in Russia?
Ans. Yes, it is important. In fact, You cannot study MBBS in Russia without VISA. Actually, You have to apply for the Visa after getting confirmation from the college. We help in the whole process of visa. Furthermore, we provide you smooth admission process.
Q3. Is it possible to get a loan for education to study MBBS in Russia?
Ans. Of course! It is possible to get an education loan. For this reason, we represent Russian universities which provide education loan. Actually, You can get it from the public and private banks.
Q4. How many times can an MBBS student moreover appear in the MCI screening test?
Ans. Consequently, the MCI screening test is conducted twice a year by Medical Council of India. To illustrate more, There are no restrictions on the number of times a student can appear. Similarly, you may appear in the test. Specifically, Every MBBS university help students for the preparation of MCI screening test. They make sure that the student doesn’t fail to clear the test in the first attempt.
Q6. As we know that Russia is a cold country, what are the measures taken by the university for MBBS in Russia?
Ans. All Medical universities possess basic amenities too. These amenities includes classroom, healing facilities and lodgings are centrally heated. This facility is controlled by the local municipal department of the cities.
Q7. Is a student allowed to do an internship in India next to completing MBBS course in Russia?
Ans. A student is allowed to do an internship in India next to MBBS in Russia. However, after clearing the MCI screening test the students will get chance to practice in India.
Eklavya Overseas is successfully carrying its crown of the #1 Overseas Education Consultant. We provide the accurate guidance to the youth medical applicants in India. We are popular for consulting the knowledge. Actually, we let you find the premium overseas MBBS destinations. MBBS in China | MBBS in Kyrgyzstan | MBBS in Ukraine | MBBS in Georgia are best for MBBS in Abroad.
Our expert education counselors assure you for the guaranteed admission in MCI approved MBBS Colleges in China. Our Recommended universities offer English Medium MBBS course. Find MBBS in China at affordable MBBS fees structure.
Feel free to register your overseas academic seats. Study in USA, Study in UK, Study in Canada, Study in New Zealand or Study in Australia. Select the most suitable foreign academic destination with Eklavya Overseas.