Study Masters in Germany
Selecting the higher education is an important decision for Indian students. Master’s degree in foreign countries is great option for Indian graduates. Study Masters in Germany in top German colleges and universities would allow excellent career opportunities across the globe. Eklavya Overseas offers direct Admission for Master’s degree in Germany. Get low-cost master courses in foreign countries in top colleges and universities. We assist easy and low-cost master’s admission in Germany for Indian students. The top colleges in Germany offer low-cost master programs for Indian students and maintain the international benchmark of higher education. Germany has emerged as one of the top postgraduate study destinations. Germany has one of the strongest economies thereby supporting higher education studies offering a large number of Masters courses in English medium. Germany is known for having the highest number of top-ranked colleges and universities than any other country whether its UK or USA. The international students are lured by Germany as majority of Masters program charge no tuition fees. The German universities system work in a more refined way making it a preferable choice for pursuing Masters in Germany. Germany is known as the land of most formidable thinkers as well as the land of ideas. Germany has more than 400 universities by offering more than 20,000-degree programmes. International students get a lot of choices to select. There are four types of German universities in Germany namely Research universities, Technical universities, Universities of Applied Sciences and Colleges of Art, Film and Music. Research universities are known for awarding Masters and PhD degrees. Technical universities specialises in science, technology and engineering courses.
- Eligibility Criteria
- Admission Requirements
- Requirements for VISA
- Application Process
- Documents Required
Reasons to Study in Germany
- Germany has a history of innovation and ingenuity making it an ideal choice for the students.
- The development in the field of science and engineering are renowned in Germany.
- Germany has made huge contribution to philosophy, theology and arts.
- Germany is known as the land of the invention of modern university.
- Germany lays an emphasis on academic freedom, rigor and integrity.
- International students who all seek admissions amounts to 13% in German universities.
Advantages of Studying in Germany
- Germany offers post-study work opportunities for both EU and non-EU graduates.
- German universities are known for offering world-renowned qualifications.
- Germany is also known for having the highest number of top-ranked universities.
- German degrees are globally recognizable.
- Most of the German universities charge no tuition fees for the Masters courses.
- The cost of living in Germany is affordable when compared to other European countries.
- Germany is known for the outstanding research institutes.
Courses offered while pursuing Masters in Germany
There are variety of master’s program offered by German universities. Some of them are as follows:
- Mechanical in Master’s
- Computer Science in Master’s
- Biology in Master’s
- Economics in Master’s
- Environmental Sciences in Master’s
- The eligibility criteria for pursuing Master’s in Germany varies as the universities are public or private.
- No prior work experience is required to pursue Master’s from Germany.
- German universities are not regulated by a central body thus requirements differ.
- Some of the criteria required are as follows:
- An equivalent bachelor’s degree (3-year or 4-year course).
- Minimum age must be 21 years.
- Basic knowledge of German language is a must.
- Minimum 60% academic score for Indian students.
- Some universities conduct their own entrance test exams for Master’s admissions.
Admission Requirements to pursue Masters in Germany
- Applications are filled online.
- Students are required to convert and scan the compulsory documents in PDF or JPG format.
- Student must then upload the documents online.
- UniAssist is an online platform to gather applications for which students can apply for the universities in Germany.
- Many universities in Germany run a personal online application platform.
- After submitting all the required documents, to confirm receiving of documents candidate gets an email.
- This indicates that application has entered the selection procedure.
- University responds to the candidate within a few weeks after submission.
- Students must apply for the course within the deadline as delayed applications are not accepted.
Intakes for Masters in Germany
- In Germany, Masters program is of the duration of two years.
- The complete program is worth 120 ECTS credits.
- 90 ECTS are earned through modules, exams and coursework whereas 30 ECTS is for dissertation.
- The academic year in Germany begins from the month of October and lasts till September.
Requirements for VISA
- Students who are planning to pursue Master’s in Germany must have a residence VISA.
- Student need to show VISA officer the finances for at least one year.
- The permit of residence is effective for a duration of 2 years.
- Residence permit amounts to somewhere around 100 Euro to 200 Euro.
- The VISA needs to be renewed if the duration is more than 2 years.
- Mandatory documents required for VISA are as follows:
- Valid passport
- Copy of passport data page
- Application form
- Cover letter explaining the reason for application of VISA
- Letter of admission from German university
- Degree certificates and Marksheets
- Proof of funds
- Demand draft of fees
- 3 to 4 passport size photographs.
Financials Required for Masters in Germany
- Germany is known for offering generous financial support for the students.
- The funding includes living cost of the student which is quite helpful.
- German government offers need-based and merit-based support for the students.
Living Cost in Germany
- Cost of living in Germany is reasonable as compared to other European countries.
- Living expenses can be dealt with in 800 Euros per month.
- Cost of all the expenses including food, bills, accommodation, clothes and entertainment are nominal in Germany.
- Student must get a fixed amount of money that has to be paid for university services.
- Amenities offered by the university are sports, bus travelling and administrative assistance.
- Some of the public universities provide tuition-free education in Germany.
- Overall cost of living depends on the lifestyle of the students.
- Students must live in an ideal place in order to save the money.
- The application process to pursue Master’s in Germany:
- Search for a Master’s Program in Germany.
- Student must meet all requirements.
- Learn the basics of German Language.
- Student must arrange for the financial resources.
- Apply for Admission in Master’s via online application form.
- Get Your German Student Visa for Master’s program i.e. residence permit.
- Find the essential accommodation needed by the student near German university.
- Student must enrol for Master’s program in German University.
Documents Required for Masters in Germany
- The requirements for Masters programs may vary from one university to another university.
- Although, some of the similar requirements are required for all the German universities.
- Following mandatory documents are required by almost every university:
- A recognized undergraduate degree.
- Transcript of student grades.
- Student must have proof of language proficiency (English or German)
- There is an optional requirement of 2 to 3 years of work experience.
- Reference and motivation letters which are optional.
Part-time Jobs in Germany
- For every German university, there are some rules and regulations set for students.
- Candidate has an opportunity of working for total of 120 full or 240 half days in a year as a student.
- Working for more than 120 days will benefit candidate in high unemployment regions
- Student will not be permitted to work for more than 20 hours in a week as per the university norms.
- For assigning the work permit from Federal Agency or the foreigner’s authority is needed.
- The permit allowed will define the total number of working hours for a student.
- Taxes are applicable on the earned salary.
- Students who are earning less than 450 Euros a month are not required to pay taxes.
- Student working within the university has to follow different rules.
- Student can work for long hours if he/she is working within the university.
- In German universities getting a job is not an easy thing.
- There are ample number part time jobs that exist in Germany like support staff at a café, teaching, or industrial production assistants or English tutors.
- By doing part-time work in Germany a student earns 450 Euros a month.
Indian Students in Germany
- There are approx. 244,575 international students who pursue Masters in Germany.
- As Germany is growing in higher education, a greater number of Indian students take admission in German universities.
Why Choose Germany?
- Germany has many student friendly cities and towns including Berlin and Heidelberg.
- Germany has all the excitement and relaxing atmosphere making it a perfect destination for the students.
- The postgraduate studies in Germany adopts the European curriculum developed under Bologna process.
- German Masters degree comes under the second cycle, first being the Bachelors and third being PhD.
- There are a series of coursework, course components which a student must complete.
- The independent dissertation is followed by the course components.
Advantages of Masters in Germany
Master’s Degree in Germany offers a variety of options in subject (courses of study) and career opportunities. German colleges and universities are the best in the world in providing excellent academic facilities. German colleges and universities have world class infrastructure for Bachelors in Germany, Engineering in Germany, MBBS in Germany, Masters in Germany, MBA in Germany or other professional courses in Germany. The Master’s degree in Germany is approved by the German government as well as recognized across the globe. The German colleges and universities are renowned for their best academic environment. Master’s degree is a higher education program and you can extra charm in your master’s degree by obtaining it from the top German colleges and universities. The master’s programs in Germany stimulate the professional improvement in Indian students. You can experience high-quality education method, universally accepted master’s degree and multi-ethnic interaction while studying in Germany. Masters in Germany avails superb affair for Indian students as they can expand their global contacts.
Masters Programs and Masters Fee in Germany
Eklavya Overseas recommends Masters Admission in Germany for placing you the best career opportunities. Actually, the German universities and colleges possess excellent education system and affordable master’s programs for Indian students. Masters in Germany costs less than Masters in European Countries. Studying Masters in Germany offers better career opportunities since the nation keeps the global benchmark of business training.
The Best master’s Programs in Germany
- Masters in Business Administration (MBA or Management courses in Germany)
- Masters in Engineering ( Tech in Germany)
- Masters in Social Work
- Masters in General Education at Germany
- Masters in Accounting (Specialization or M. Com in Germany)
All these programs are favorable for your effective career and German master’s degrees are available at affordable cost. The German colleges and universities are authorized by the Government of Germany and other international authorities,
Therefore masters in Germany open the doorway to professional success for Indian students.
- Master of Arts (M. A. in Germany)
- Master of Science (M. Sc. Or M. Sci. in Germany)
- Master of Fine Arts (M.F.A. in Germany)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA in Germany)
- Master of Commerce (M. Com. in Germany)
- Master in Education (M. Ed. in Germany)
- Masters in Psychology
- Masters in Law
- Master in Medicine (MS in Germany)
- Liberal Arts & Humanities
- Master in Math
- Master in Engineering (M. Tech. Germany)
- Master in Social Sciences
- Master in Religious Studies
- Master in Technology (M. Tech. Germany)
- Other Specific Master’s Degree
Other Relevant Information for Masters in Germany
German Master’s Programs and Syllabus: The entire education system of Germany provides high-quality academic services and Master’s Programs in Germany has made its unique ranking among world leaders. The higher education professionals in Germany, Masters Alumni in the Germany, are the examples of successful careers after masters in Germany. They get recognition as educated and effective professionals among industry experts.
Budget: The expenses of Masters in Germany are less than other European countries and can be managed easily within your educational budget. Really, the shape of master’s education and dwelling requirements in Germany is the key factor in pursuing Masters Admission in Germany.
Academic Language: Most of the Universities or Colleges in Germany offer Master’s programs in the English language and a number of them also offer bilingual Master’s programs along with their regional languages. Indian students should not be concerned about the language problems in the German colleges and universities recommended by Eklavya Overseas Consultant. We suggest German colleges offering Master’s programs in English medium.
Masters Admission Procedure in Germany:
Eklavya Overseas will take you through an easy admission technique for Masters in Germany and perform every step of admission carefully. Good academic percentage can let you obtain the scholarship in German universities and colleges. You may rely on us for overseas education consultancy regarding various details of overseas universities. We set up admission assistance for duly admission procedures to your departure from India for studying Masters in Germany. The Indian students require registering overseas Masters Seats on time and forward the other matter to us. You merely need to bring the following document to us.
In addition, management schools in Germany may demand additional documents.
Application Procedure and details for Masters in Germany
Here, Eklavya Overseas is signifying some easy steps to guide you the application procedure for Masters in Germany and we shall assist you at every step.
- Fill the application form
- Submit the copies of your passport, and other documents
- Collect the invitation letter from the university
- Visit the German Embassy in Delhi after receiving the invitation letter
- After getting the confirmation of admission, pay the charges and college fees.
- Check, Evaluate and authenticate every document before applying for a visa
An Overseas student visa is required for the International students who desire to study Masters in Germany or other overseas destinations. In order to submit an application for the Student Visa in Germany, the overseas students need to reserve their seat at abroad management college. Afterward, the German government issues student visa that can be extended till the duration of Master’s Courses in Germany. That visa can be converted into multiple-entry visa if the student has spent three months overseas. We provide following support for student visa application in order to get admission in the German colleges and universities. We prepare the aspiring candidates and make them eligible to identify the best way to study Masters in Germany. We have best Visa experts and ex-visa officials in our team to obtain exemplary Visa services to Indian students applying Masters in Germany. The parents and students should be aware of the procedure including, filling visa application and documentation. Any inaccuracy or fault can tear down your chances of studying Masters in Germany. Indian students and their guardians can rely on Eklavya Overseas for free visa counseling, documentation check, financial check, application submission and recommendations of Universities and Colleges in Germany for PG programs.
Facts About Germany
||Christianity (More than 50%)
No Religion (More than 30%)
Others Undeclared (More than 5%)
||Both religious and secular culture
||Temperate and Marine climate
||-45.9 degree Celsius
||42.6 degree Celsius
|Time Difference between Germany and India
||Germany is 4 hours 30 minutes behind of India
|Travel time from India to Germany
||Non-stop flight: Approx. 8 hours 30 minutes
Flights having stops: Approx. 10 to 12 hours
||110 Euros a month
||Some of the cities in Germany are as follows:
Frankfurt am Main
|Country Ranking (2023)
||There are five ethnic groups in Germany stated as follows:
|ISO 3166 code
||.de and .eu
Interesting facts about Germany
- You will actually be amazed to know that more than 2000 castes people reside in Germany with over 81 million of population.
- Germany has approx. 1/3rd of the land which is covered by forests.
- You will be thrilled to know that 65% of highways in Germany have no limit in speed.
- Did you know? Germany is known for being ranked as the 7th largest country in Europe.
- In whole of Europe, Berlin comprises largest train station that is in Germany.
Why Choose Eklavya Overseas for Studying Masters in Germany?
For over 20 years, our multitude of services offered numerous students with the admissions in some of the eminent universities in abroad. With the support of our education counsellors, our customers were able to make sound decisions based on the precise and accurate information which we offered. Whether you require a opinion about education, counselling sessions, assessments of your interests or enquire about the admissions, we at Eklavya Overseas take pride in assessing your needs and then offering you the vital assistance.
Our services, new approach and unique strategies help our clients build effective and dynamic career in the chosen field. As a result of our extensive services and our work, we have clearly identified what it takes to build a future of a student who love talking with us seeking our expert’s guidance and support. We assist students in carving a bright future and becoming an even stronger and an effective person. We at Eklavya Overseas extend our valuable services to make the students realize their interests and then seek admissions accordingly.
Milestones Achieved by Eklavya Overseas
- We offer competency which can be seen with our outstanding performance.
- Eklavya Overseas offer you the customized services that suits your needs.
- With our high-quality services, students accomplish their objectives.
- We have a high degree of expertise in our deliverables to our clients.
- Our round the clock service benefits our customers.
- We help students in identifying their strengths by offering them best opportunities.
- Eklavya Overseas help them in building an effective career for them.
- We assist them in analysing the potential outcomes in choosing a particular course abroad.
- Our numbers speak for our built trust, credibility and rapport with our clients.
- Our counsellors are specialists in creating an action plan that would turn the vision in reality.